At NATEK Poland we are looking for a QA Automation Engineer who would like to join an international project in the Banking Industry.
You will be part of a team based in Wroclaw and this role and will contribute to acceptance test design and creation of high-performance and robust systems, executing manual and automated test scenarios, and running test validations at various.
- Designing and developing automated tests.
- Building/Improving Automated Test frameworks.
- Work to innovate / improve tools and to simplify overall QA activities.
- Complete assigned tasks based on pre-planned project milestones.
- Contribute to DevOps pipelines
- Work with Big Data technology stack.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in QA Automated Testing.
- Experience in TDD, ATDD, BDD.
- Strong experience with Agile/Scrum and dynamic business requirements changes.
- UI testing in Selenium or Cucumber.
- Experience with JIRA or ALM Quality Center (or similar tools).
- Fluent written and spoken English.
Nice to have:
- Bash Shell scripting (basic knowledge)
- Experience with Playwright
- An attractive salary refers to your skills and experience.
- Ability to work from home.
- For contractors - entitlement to additional 23 days off
- For COW employees - additional paid day off for volunteering
- The flexible approach regarding working hours.
- Joining the company that is providing exceptional services for the biggest,international customers with recognizable worldwide brands.
- Be part of an open-minded team with a strong team spirit.
- Private medical healthcare.
- Multisport Card.
- Life insurance.
- Personal event bonus (i.e. wedding, childbirth, graduation).
Internal referral program.