It is the leader in virtualization and cloud infrastructure solutions that enable more than 400,000 enterprise and SMB customers to thrive in the Cloud Era by simplifying, automating and transforming the way they build, deliver and consume IT.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
The Engineering team is moving at lightning speed on the breaking edge of technology. You will be leveraging the latest technologies Java 11, Spring 5, Protractor 7, Typescript 4 In a fast-growing Customer Success Organization, the team loves to delight the customers by turning complexity into simplicity and have a single state-of-the-art user experience devoid of nasty bugs.
- Desire to guarantee the quality of the product.
- Technical skills, their passion for detail
- QA, CI / CD, application code and resource management.
- Analyze project documentation to ensure a detailed understanding of business requirements and where necessary – work with stakeholders to ensure completeness.
- You will play the user’s role to ensure company standards are met and smooth user experience.
- Experience in gathering and analyzing requirements
- Experience in designing, implementing, executing test plan & test cases.
- General programming knowledge - object oriented principles, design patterns.
- Experience in writing automated end-to-end
- Experience mentoring junior engineers to improve their skills and make them more effective
- Experience in development and enforcement of testing policies, standards, and guidelines to ensure a consistent testing framework across all products in the team
- Execute the agreed set of test cases, in line with the Test Plan and development project schedule, clearly and accurately reporting test results for quality and progress.
- Expand our existing test automation framework and test coverage.
- Drive adoption of best practices in code health, testing, testability and maintainability (Clean Code, Test Pyramid).
- Track test gaps, quality, and productivity metrics in an automated manner. Work with other engineering teams to improve gaps from this data.
- Develop software architecture designs
- Experience with writing automated end-to-end tests with Protractor
- Attractive salary referring to your skills and experience;
- Private health care;
- Multisport or Compliment card;
- Food vouchers;
- Social events;
- Access to e-learning platform Udemy;
- Option for a B2B contract;
- Flexible working hours;
- Relocation bonus and assistance;
- Work with cutting-edge technologies;
- Innovative projects for the biggest worldwide brands;
- Support for professional career growth by matching your skills and plans with suitable projects;
- Possibility to work in other NATEK European branches;
- Transparent recruitment process with our full support (coaching, consulting, clear feedback).