For NATEK Poland we are looking for QA Automation Engineer, who will be dedicated to project in the Banking Industry.
HRDS (Human Resources Data Solutions) is a Bank’s project to build a strategic, data-sourcing and analytics hub, critical solution; hub will provide data for the bulk of the current and future HR integrations and data analytics needs, providing additional data for cross-domain HR analytics and data to the Bank. It includes building of semantic (web ontologies) domain models. Project scrum team consists of 20+ people and is focused on development of HRDS. Team is international (Wroclaw + India + Switzerland). Teams are managed by professional certified Scrum Master in Nexus framework. Project involves Big Data (Cloudera CDP).
Tech stack of the project – Big Data, Cloudera, Linux, Hive, Impala, Spark, Python
- Python test automation
- Work as the QA/Data Testing Specialist in a self-organizing Scrum team
- Responsible for planning, preparing and execution of testing activities for HR project.
- Close management and tracking of defects/bugs towards a swift resolution.
- Providing effective monitoring and reporting of test progress / status to partners.
- Automate testing as much as possible at API / Service / data base / business logic level.
- Ensure automated test suit is fit for purpose, executes continuously & integrates with CI tool.
- Advice how the product / feature should be designed with testability in mind.
- Coordinate with IT and business partners to drive all testing activities.
- SQL skills (at least 1,5 year of experience)
- Python skills
- Data analysis and testing experience.
- Experience in DB / ETL testing
- Proficient in QC ALM, Jira
- Experience in working in an Agile (preferably Scrum) Team
- Knowledge of Hadoop ecosystem (impala, hive, oozie) would be a big plus
- Working experience with Linux CLI
- Outstanding written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills (daily use of English)
NICE TO HAVE:
- Experience with REST APIs, Postman, Apigee is a plus
- General Big Data Testing skills
- Control-M knowledge
- Attractive salary referring to your skills and experience.
- Ability to work from home.
- Flexible approach regarding to working hours.
- Joining the company that is providing exceptional services for the biggest, international customers with recognizable worldwide brands.
- Be part of an open-minded team with a strong team spirit.
- Private medical healthcare.
- Multisport Card.
- Life insurance.
- Personal event bonus (i.e., wedding, childbirth, graduation).
- Internal referral program.