- Type of employment: b/d
- Offer ID:
- Category: Software Developer
- Place: Bratislava , Slovakia
- Minimal level of education:: b/d
- Minimal experience: Between 2 and 5 years
VACANCY DESCRIPTIONNATEK currently serves biggest clients in the CEE and although we are big in the region, we still follow family values within the company. Appreciating our employees' loyalty and dedication is what matters most. We provide courses and trainings within the international environment of IT experts on a daily basis. We reward people that stick with us for years with various gifts and benefits. And not to forget, our bunch of talented staff enjoy themselves at work and after with variety of team building activities.
Salary offer: minimum 1500 EUR Gross/ month; depends on seniority.*
*The law requires to inform about the minimum salary for all advertised roles. In case of your successful candidacy we will consider all aspects of your experience, skills, competencies and qualification when defining final offer. We consider situation within labour market and provide competitive salaries to our employees.
DUTIESAs a Python Developer, you will be responsible for development and delivery of internal web applications as part of an Agile development team.
Your key responsibilities:
• to develop and maintain internal web applications
• to document and design unit tests
• to collaborate with other teams within the organisation
• Proficiency in English language
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Comprehensive knowledge of Python/Flask or Django and web standards
• REST/Soap API, JSON
• Familiarity with current trends in web development – Ember/ReactJS, CSS/SASS/LESS, NodeJS, SPA, etc. is welcomed