Information about the offer
- Type of employment: b/d
- Offer ID:
- Category: Software Developer
- Place: Gdynia , Poland
- Minimal level of education:: b/d
- Minimal experience: Between 2 and 5 years
VACANCY DESCRIPTIONAre you tired of working in a corporate environment? Have you wondered how would it be to work in a team that participates in the creation of a brand-new software stack? Would you like to work with the whole product, have a real influence on the way it is implemented and have access to the newest and advanced technologies?
This opportunity is for you!
We are looking for highly motivated Python Developers with a high level of interpersonal communication skills and assertiveness who are open for new challenges within innovative technological fields.
- Permanent employment: 9 000 – 14 000 PLN gross / month;
- B2B contract: 640 – 800 PLN net/day + VAT; (+ bonus of 14000 – 18 400 PLN net + VAT)
Private life insurance
Company social events
Access to e-learning platform
Private medical healthcare
Permanent employment or a B2B contract
Yearly bonus on a B2B contract (amount of 23 working days)
DUTIES- Software development based on provided requirements.
- Software development according to corresponding standards.
- Creating input for project documentation.
- Cooperation with software architects.
- Cooperation with QA team.
REQUIREMENTS- BS/MS in Engineering, Computer Science or another relevant background.
- Minimum 3 years of experience with software development.
- Good practical experience with Python.
- Practical experience with Linux at advanced user level.
- Familiarity with PEP-8 standard.
- Experience with network issues (DHCP, IPSec, 802.1x etc.).
- Very good English skills (written and spoken).
- Familiarity with IPC (Inter-process communication).
- Familiarity with ZeroMQ library.
- Knowledge of SQL.
- Familiarity with linux building systems (ie. Buildroot).
- Knowledge of containerization (Docker).
- Experience in work in agile teams (Agile/Scrum).
- Experience in work with JIRA or similar software.
- Experience in work with distributed version control systems (Git, Mercurial etc.).
- Familiarity with Continuous Integration systems (Jenkins and similar).