For NATEK Poland we are looking for Software Developer, who will be dedicated to project in the Banking Industry.
The CREF is a core credit risk calculation engine for calculating counterparty credit risk for all company's counterparties. The CREF team is looking for a developer with comprehensive knowledge and outstanding programming skills who finds himself comfortable with working on distributed system. The suitable candidate should have a background in Investment Banking.
The team is composed of around 20 people based primarily in Wroclaw. Dev Team is located in Poland only. Every developer has real impact on the platform. CREF is implemented in micro services architecture. We are using new technologies standard C++17, python 3.7 etc.
- Designing and development of business Change Requests according to specs provided by Business Analyst
- Analyzing problems and issues found during QA and UAT phases and providing fixes for them
- Supporting Business Analysts by performing technical analysis and providing answers for BA’s enquiries and giving feedback to specs provided by BAs
- Linux Environment
- Strong communication skills
- Superb English
- Nice to have: MongoDB, SQL, C++
- Attractive salary referring to your skills and experience
- Ability to work from home
- Flexible approach regarding to working hours
- Joining the company that is providing exceptional services for the biggest, international customers with recognizable worldwide brands
- Be part of an open-minded team with strong team spirit
- Private medical healthcare
- Multisport Card
- Life insurance
- E-learning platform UDEMY access
- Personal event bonus (i.e. wedding, childbirth, graduation)
- Internal referral program