- Type of employment: b/d
- Offer ID: CZ2134
- Category: Project Manager
- Place: Prague, Czech Republic
- Minimal level of education:: b/d
- Minimal experience: Between 2 and 5 years
VACANCY DESCRIPTIONThis position will focus specifically in the area of Human Capital management solutions for the customer Government Solutions group. Within this role, the successful candidate will lead teams as a Scrum master and ensure team collaboration and success. Additionally, this role will also work closely with cross functional internal stakeholders to identify impediments, risks, opportunities, and areas for improvement within our projects to drive and track removal of impediments and implementation of process improvements.
DUTIES- Facilitate meetings including Backlog refinement sessions, Sprint Planning Sessions, Daily Stand Ups, and Retrospectives
- Take responsibility for and action to document and eliminate the SCRUM team's impediments
- Responsible for planning, creating, and executing schedules for the timely completion of work stream deadlines and milestones
- Assist developers / product owners / senior management in estimating, managing, and prioritizing backlog
- Work closely with the client facing Project Manager to establishing roadmap and release plans as well as level of effort estimations for new client specific enhancements
- Assist the client facing Project Manager in establishing project procedures, metrics, and required reports to provide senior management
- Assist the client facing Project in coordinating schedules and delivery dates with customers and third party vendors
- Identify and monitor risks to projects' success and actively manage all mitigation activities
REQUIREMENTS- 5+ years of project management experience in an IT environment, preferably in a web-based environment.
- Demonstrated experience working within an agile development environment as a Scrum master; agile certification highly desirable.
- Proven ability to identify and remove impediments and implement process improvements to deliver projects more efficiently.
- Demonstrated success in leading cross-functional teams to meet aggressive deadlines.
- Demonstrated use of sound and proven project management and agile practices and tools, including MS Office, Project, and Visio.
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English.
- Able to cultivate strong inter- and intra-departmental relationships that promote a positive, collaborative, and execution-focused work environment.