- Type of employment: b/d
- Offer ID:
- Category: Project Manager
- Place: Warsaw , Poland
- Minimal level of education:: b/d
- Minimal experience: Between 2 and 5 years
VACANCY DESCRIPTIONAs a part of the Change Execution unit within Banking Technology you will work in a variety of medium and large scale initiatives for one of our biggest customers in banking sector.
DUTIES- Work with Product Owners to focus on business priorities, and manage continually changing requirements.
- Drive Sprint planning and daily standups with the scrum team.
- Track sprint progress, manage blockers to ensure sprint goals are met.
- Provide transparency - clear and accurate metrics on sprint reports
- Runs sprint retrospective and review meeting, drive scrum teams to continuously improve
- Coach the project teams to adopt best practices with Agile development methodologies.
- Work with the team to define release and launch plan
- Leading and managing virtual project teams
REQUIREMENTS- A bachelor's degree or similar is preferred
- At least two years project management experience in IT, financial sector
- At least three years Scrum Master and/or Agile Project Management experience in IT, financial sector
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, respecting cultural differences
- Risk management skills
- Negotiation skills
- Solid stakeholder management skills with a consultative approach
- Knowledge of banking industry is an advantage
- Professional level of spoken and written English