Job descriptionAt NATEK, we are currently creating a Virtual Team of experienced Managers and Senior Specialists who will join very sophisticated and selected projects on our Customer’s side (global manufacturer of office products).
We will assign the best project matching your experience and preferences, and together as Natek Team we will support Customer to be more competitive.
Your responsibilities• Coordinating and managing project teams to deliver personalization & fulfilment solutions in compliant with customer requirements
• Delivering solutions at committed time, with quality and cost control to ensure customer satisfaction
• Maintaining company’s interests (contractual management, costs, amendments, risks, maintainability and other)
• Assessing and analyzing customer requirements in conjunction with internal solutions
• Completing and validating the functional specifications with the customer
• Defining the project management plan and developing all project management related documents
• Providing regular visibility, both internally and externally, on project progress, risks, contingency plan and issues with proper alerts and escalations
• Managing both customer and internal change requests following company’s change request management process
• Ensuring handover to the customer support team after project launch
Our requirements• 3-5 years general Project Management experience in a Project Management role is a must.
• Knowledge and experience in chosen area: infrastructure (including cloud solutions), network and connectivity services, SAP, Software Development either from a management perspective or from a previous engineering background extremely beneficial
• Should have a thorough understanding of Project Management methodologies
• Project Management trained and experienced / Certification preferred - PMP or Prince2, ITIL/Six Sigma Certified
• Strong skills in Microsoft Project, Microsoft Office & SharePoint in a project management environment
• Must have exceptional communication skills: Written and Verbal, customer facing, running meetings and leading conference calls, collecting information, clarifying and confirming between numerous parties and reporting.
• Able to clearly explain situations/facts to peers and our customers. Provides status reports as required.
• Can operate as an individual contributor or in support of a more senior Project Manager, managing multiple concurrent projects
• Ability to effectively manage relationships and communicate cross-functionally to ensure reporting deliverables are met and projects are driven towards completion
• Business and sales orientation: able to turn customer requirements into workable solutions
• Fluent English
Benefits• B2B contract - long-term cooperation
• Possibility to work fully remote (#LI-Remote)
• Internal Mobility Program – enjoy many opportunities for career growth, job rotations, diversity of projects & technologies
• International, diverse, and inclusive working environment – get experience in global projects for worldwide leaders and enjoy multinational teams
• Referral Program - enjoy cooperation with your colleagues and get the bonus!
• 5/10 years NATEK club – we offer long term cooperation and celebrate each fifth year cooperation anniversary with gifts
• NATEK CSR Events & team buildings - enjoy our values: accountability, partnership and expertise and #workITwithus
• Education – benefit from our know how, learning courses and certificates and IT events – be part of community of leaders of the industry and take part as a speaker or a visitor