At NATEK Poland we are looking for Project Manager Officer who will join a project in the banking industry.
We are looking for an experienced Project Management Officer to support mainly the Luxembourg team. The person will be part of the Regulatory Programs & Portfolio Management team. The role is based in Wroclaw, Poland.
IWM SD&E EMEA & Regulatory IT manages IT teams for all businesses operating in EMEA in alignment with country priorities. We ensure consistent IT delivery across all locations and drive cross-divisional initiatives in addition to defining and driving the IWM SD&E regulatory agenda and managing regulatory IT programs across the division.
The current team consists of 12 people (10 Wroclaw/ 2 Zurich).
- Supporting the Program/Project Managers in all aspects of project tracking and management with strong emphasis on financial plans and cost tracking
- Communication with the different teams and stakeholders
- Portfolio controlling and analytic activities for country-specific and regional projects
- Reporting that will include data mining, report production, publishing and analysis of results
- Assisting with project setup from a project planning, performing, monitor and control
- Contract Management: PO creation, invoice management etc.
- Ensuring that common standards, processes and tools are adopted across own deliverables
- Ensuring the creation of adequate documentation
- Organizing meetings, meeting minutes and stakeholder communication
- Support in MS Excel, PPM and other analytical tools
- Successful track record working as project management officer or similar position with 5 years of experience
- Experience in working in international environment and with many stakeholders. Strong English skills required
- Strong analytical skills and flair for numbers
- Experience of gathering detailed information and consolidating/summarizing for status reporting purposes.
- MS Office skills: Excel (advanced), PowerPoint, Outlook, Word, SharePoint and project management tools
- Attractive salary referring to your skills and experience.
- Ability to work from home.
- Flexible approach regarding to working hours.
- Joining the company that is providing exceptional services for the biggest, international customers with recognizable worldwide brands.
- Be part of an open-minded team with strong team spirit.
- Private medical healthcare.
- Multisport Card.
- Life insurance.
- Personal event bonus (i.e. wedding, childbirth, graduation).
- Internal referral program.