Project Manager Network Operations
Information about the offer
- Type of employment: b/d
- Offer ID: SK965
- Category: Project Manager
- Place: Bratislava , Slovakia
- Minimal level of education:: b/d
- Minimal experience: Between 2 and 5 years
This position is part of a LCM team who is responsible for managing Telecom projects to implement customer network solution requirements for new business or changes to current environment. The PM may also manage projects for upgrades to network infrastructure that supports multiple services. Projects may be network activity only or a component of a larger project involving other towers or organizations. The PM manage project 5 phases per PMI - initiation, planning, execution, control, close-out for ongoing migration activities and ideally has some experience with customers in the Oil industry.
Salary offer: min. 1000 EUR gross/ month; depends on seniority
The law requires to inform about the minimum salary for all advertised roles. In case of your successful candidacy we will consider all aspects of your experience, skills, competencies and qualification when defining final offer. We consider situation within labour market and provide competitive salaries to our employees.
- <b>Project Planning & Management </b>- Able to establish clearly defined objectives & deliverables, build executable project plans, lead projects to completion on time, within Scope, Schedule and Cost targets (managing triple constraint), to deliver results that meet/exceed customer expectations.-<b> Communication </b>- Able to provide clear, crisp written and verbal communications for work instructions, customer updates, status report dashboards, negotiations, and issue management. Follow PMI PMP 9 knowledge areas and execute within project plan: Integration, Scope, Time, Cost, Quality, Human Resources, Communications, Risk, and Procurement Management. - <b>Customer Relations </b>- Able to understand customer requirements; deal with difficult/sensitive situations, conflict resolution, associated with technical, business, or personnel situations. Builds partnership relations with support groups and customer while instilling confidence within the customer. Ensure customer understands their responsibility in transition as well as customer concurrence / formal acceptance of deliverables transferring PM responsibilities to steady state- <b>Technical Knowledge</b> - Has working knowledge of networking technology to include hardware, software, network management tools, and protocols across LAN, WAN, IP Telephony / Voice, Firewall and Network Management platforms to enable effective communications, problem identification, and manage resolution of issues.- <b>Tools</b> - Able to utilize project management methodology and tools (such as Microsoft Project Professional 2010, Visio, Lotus Smart Suite, etc) to define, plan, deliver, and communicate results. Manage Gap Analysis Activities, and knows how to utilize tools / systems to procure required resources like hardware, software, and circuits, Define standard interval durations for network solution & service lines, and work with solution centers to improve cycle times where possible.
- Fluent English language communication skills are required including proficient writing ability.- 3-4 years experience in project management- Good working knowledge of large complex corporate networks and associated components, e.g. CISCO equipment. - PMP PMI Certification- ITIL Foundation Certification a plus- Proficient in using Microsoft Office tools and Microsoft Project Professional- High performer, self motivator, and team player with excellent written and verbal communication skills. Excellent customer service, leadership and interpersonal skills- Flexible, dependable with strong negotiation skills and ability to multi-task under constrained timelines.- Experience in implementing projects in a multi-national and multi technical environment- Good track of record either in Oil or Telecoms Industry