For our Identity Biometric Solutions Department we are searching for Software Project Manager who would lead the project deployed in Cloud.
- Ensuring that specification workshops and implementation (functional, technical, security, cards specification and file mapping, …) are being synchronised throughout the different teams.
- Assigning and scheduling the engineering activities to meet the solution milestone.
- Cooperating with PDA for solution design and architecture (including pre-study and identification of suitable reuse or existing solution)
- Providing input to research and development products teams in order to define expected output based on requirements along with timeline needed for delivery, or identifying need of customisation and assign to proper work package based on requirements along with timeline needed for delivery
- Coordinating testing, validation and integration of technical solution, and on-site deployment and finally for conducting customer acceptance
- Management of 3rd parties solutions/partners
- Ensuring all delivery packages are complete with documentation with required security level, level of quality, and are tuned for fitting to a given environment
- Management of Change Management (Consultancy, change request)
- Being accountable and responsible for schedule and planning, risks establishment, follow-up and management, budget with control of baseline forecast and actuals, reporting (within project team as well as toward management)
- At least 4 + years of experience in Project Management role
- At least 2 years experience in technically managing project deployed to the Cloud (AWS), as well as managing external software providers
- Great communication skills
- Fluency in English
- Ability to travel in the reagon of Europe (up to 20% of working time - i.e. 2-3 times/year for 2-3 weeks)
- Multisport card/Benefit Plus (contribution for leisure time activities)
- Pension and Life insurance contribution
- Up to 5 weeks of paid holidays
- Possibility to work from home - hybrid mode
- Contribution to lunch
- Technical and personal trainings
- Language courses
- Relocation bonus
- Personal Event Bonus
- Loyalty presents
In case of preferance, it is possibility to work also on B2B contract (as freelancer).