The Project Manager (PM) will lead and manage IT Network projects from start to finish, which includes planning in solutioning phase and providing independent project management for Medium to High-complexity projects during the delivery phase.
It also includes management of project elements as part of a larger project, or program or sub-programs, of a program. When managing part of a larger project or program, works closely with project managers or senior program managers to ensure that projects/programs are meeting business objectives.
Do you just LOVE to sleep in? No need to get up early in to morning!Start your work day at 14:00 and finish at 22:30! There is also some flexibility to work after hours and/or weekend to coordinate and manage projects or handle critical client escalations.
• Project Manager will be working with the customer´s contacts and/or approved 3rd parties, the PM prepares project proposals, detailing parameters including, but not limited to: scope, deliverables, PM and Engineering hours and expenditures.
• Create and manage project plans to deliver end-to-end projects, or components of medium to large projects, to the customer, ensuring compliance to our and customer processes and quality standards.
• Manage and track execution of assigned project plans using project management methodologies and tools, in line with our and customer PMO processes and tools, to ensure high quality project delivery, where PM SLAs are achieved.
• Assesses, plans for and manages project risks, issues, escalations and problem resolutions.
• Manage and partner with key customer stake holders and work with various customer IT contacts, vendors, telcos, sales and engineers from project initiation, project closure, handover to the production.
• Work as a team member on projects, responsible for ensuring projects are delivered to schedule and budget.
• 2-5 yrs general Project Management experience in an Project Management role is a must.
• Strong skills in network products and their installation: Routers, Switches, Firewalls, WAN circuits, IP Telephony, legacy Voice infrastructure.
• Strong Telecommunications industry knowledge and experience in dealing with circuit provisioning/implementation and upgrades.
• Should have a thorough understanding of Project Management methodologies and hold a PM certification: PMP or Prince2
• Strong skills in Microsoft Project, Microsoft Office & SharePoint in a project management environment
• Must have exceptional communication skills: Written and Verbal, customer facing, running meetings and leading conference calls, collecting information, clarifying and confirming between numerous parties and reporting.
• Able to clearly explain situations/facts to peers and our customers. Provides status reports as required.
• Can operate as an individual contributor or in support of a more senior Project Manager, managing multiple concurrent projects.
• Ability to effectively manage relationships and communicate cross-functionally to ensure reporting deliverables are met and projects are driven towards completion
• Project Management trained and experienced / Certification preferred - PMP or Prince2, ITIL/Six Sigma Certified
- Health Care Package
- Benefit Plus / Multisport Card
- Regular NATEK events
- Personal event bonus
- Natek's "5 Years Club"
- Referral Program
- International environment with the possibility to expand your practical knowledge
- Agile spirit and transparent communication with the whole team
- Work in high organizational culture and great professional working atmosphere
- The great vibe of a successful international company
- Flexible working hours
- The transparent recruitment process with clear feedback
- Fast career development and job rotation program (you can develop your career in other Natek departments)
- Remote work during the Covid-19 pandemic and home office option in the future