- Type of employment: b/d
- Offer ID: SK447MRB
- Category: Project Manager
- Place: Kosice , Slovakia
- Minimal level of education:: b/d
- Minimal experience: Between 2 and 5 years
VACANCY DESCRIPTIONKicking off your career in IT? Why don't you start right from the managerial position! NATEK currently serves biggest clients in the CEE and although we are big in the region, we still follow family values within the company. Appreciating our employees' loyalty and dedication is what matters most. We provide courses and trainings within the international environment of IT experts on a daily basis. We reward people that stick with us for years with various gifts and benefits. And not to forget, our bunch of talented young staff enjoy themselves at work and after with variety of team building activities. That is all happening in the famous Eco Point, a tech building in Kosice that is already called a 'Silicon Valley' of Slovakia!
Within this role that is being offered, you will be able to join our Disconnect Team. The Disconnect team is responsible for processing of disconnect orders in all Geographies working time (8:30am - 5pm and US: 1:30pm - 10pm). As a PIM you will be part of a virtual team and manage the disconnection of network services for our customers worldwide.
Salary offer: min. 800 EUR gross/ month; depends on seniority
The law requires to inform about the minimum salary for all advertised roles. In case of your successful candidacy we will consider all aspects of your experience, skills, competencies and qualification when defining final offer. We consider situation within labour market and provide competitive salaries to our employees.
DUTIESBased in Kosice you will be cooperating closely with customer account teams, international specialists within our client, customers and suppliers. A variety of trainings is available from NATEK mentors at this position.
REQUIREMENTS- Fluent English language communication skills (written and spoken)
- Being able to work in a multicultural, multinational environment
- Ability to work to tight deadlines while maintaining output quality
- Problem solving, able to work under pressure with perfect time management
- Self-motivated, proactive and willing to take ownership and responsibility
- Committed to meeting deadlines and task focused
- Excellent communication skills and interested in communicating with internal and external partners