- Offer ID: SK2704
- Category: Customer Support
- Place: Kosice, Slovakia
- Minimal level of education: Other
- Minimal experience: Fresh graduated
VACANCY DESCRIPTIONNATEK currently serves biggest clients in the CEE and although we are big in the region, we still follow family values within the company. Appreciating our employees' loyalty and dedication is what matters most. We provide courses and trainings within the international environment of IT experts on a daily basis. We reward people that stick with us for years with various gifts and benefits and not to forget, our bunch of talented young staff enjoy themselves at work and after with variety of team building activities.
DUTIESWe are very confident to say that as a Project Implementation Manager you will be able to both, improve your skills by supporting current project as well as help us to grow together by working on a brand new project which we are very excited about.
If you are communicative, eager to learn and willing to help people you are very welcomed to apply right now!
Woking hours are from 2-2:30 PM to 10:30-11 PM.
What you will be responsible for:
- Communicating with customers and collaborating with other team members
- Managing multiple opened tasks
- Ensuring the customer's satisfaction
- Keeping customers updated about the resolution of their issue
- Performing work independently and within defined SLA’s for quality, response time and productivity
REQUIREMENTS- Fluent Polish and English language communication skills (written and spoken)
- Excellent communication skills
- Being able to work in a multicultural, multinational environment
- Ability to work to tight deadlines while maintaining output quality
- Problem solving, able to work under pressure with perfect time management
- Self-motivated, proactive and willing to take ownership and responsibility
- Committed to meeting deadlines and task focused
WHAT WE OFFER- Career growth (matching your skills and plans with the suitable projects)
- Competitive salary and bonuses referring to your skills and experience
- Private health care
- Team building events
- Healthy Wednesdays
- Cafeteria/ Multisport Card
- Flexible working hours
- Internal and external trainings, certifications, etc.
- Attractive workplace
- The most Eco building in Slovakia!