- Offer ID: SK2352
- Category: Project Manager
- Place: Kosice , Slovakia
- Minimal level of education: Secondary Education
- Minimal experience: Fresh graduated
VACANCY DESCRIPTIONNATEK currently serves biggest clients in the CEE and although we are big in the region, we still follow family values within the company. Appreciating our employees' loyalty and dedication is what matters most. We provide courses and trainings within the international environment of IT experts on a daily basis. We reward people that stick with us for years with various gifts and benefits and not to forget, our bunch of talented young staff enjoy themselves at work and after with variety of team building activities.
Within this role that is being offered, you will be able to join our Connection Team. This team is responsible for processing of connected orders in all Geographies (EMEA, US).
DUTIESAs a Project Implementation Manager you will be part of a virtual team and manage the connection of network services for our customers worldwide and cooperating closely with customer account teams, international specialists, customers and suppliers.
REQUIREMENTS- Fluent English language communication skills (written and spoken)
- Being able to work in a multicultural, multinational environment
- Ability to work to tight deadlines while maintaining output quality
- Problem solving, able to work under pressure with perfect time management
- Self-motivated, proactive and willing to take ownership and responsibility
- Committed to meeting deadlines and task focused
- Excellent communication skills
WHAT WE OFFER- Career growth (matching your skills and plans with the suitable projects)
- Competitive salary and bonuses referring to your skills and experience
- Private health care
- Team building events
- Healthy Wednesdays
- Cafeteria/ Multisport Card
- Flexible working hours
- Internal and external trainings, certifications, etc.
- Attractive workplace - the most Eco building in Slovakia!