VACANCY DESCRIPTIONOUR PARTNER
It is one of the world's top 10 software companies with a global team of 19 000 professionals of 145 nationalities, working across 190 countries. Their purpose is to develop the best solutions for their customers - each project is personalized, rewarding and purposeful.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
The Product Owner is a professional responsible for setting, prioritising, and accepting the work generated by an agile team in order to ensure the most valuable and proper functionality of the specific product.
As Product Owner, you will gather feature requests, schedule releases and coordinates sprints. You should be able to identify user needs, help a customer understand a business value and work with cross-functional teams to manage product releases..
DUTIES• Comfortably work in an Agile framework development environment, which will involve continuous evaluation of priorities and backlog.
• Develop scope and define backlog items (epic/features/user stories) that guide the Agile software development team.
• Asses value, develop cases, and prioritize stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on those with a maximum value that are aligned with product strategy.
• Develop and maintain an appropriately prioritized backlog of user stories for implementation.
• Continuously refine backlog and explain business needs to the team for each item
• Accept stories as done in compliance with a defined Definition of Done.
• Strive to shortest possible time to market of business value by delivering minimum viable product (MVP).
• Support acceptance test-driven development by participating in the development of story acceptance criteria.
• Understand the scope of enabler work in order to participate in decision-making and sequencing of technical infrastructures that will host the new business functionality.
• Embrace the affiliation to the tribe:
- Follow processes and workflows
- Ensure scrum of scrum for features handled by several scrum teams: end to end solution, synchronization, dependencies, impediments, mitigation plans…
- Perform release planning to help the team commit on deliveries for the next 3 months
• Provide with functional solution and proposition to customers to ensure that the team’s deliveries will match their expectations
• Increase an understanding of Agile practices, new technologies opportunities and other new trends.
• Participate in daily scrums, sprint reviews and retrospectives
• Serve as the voice of the client.
• Solve product related problems, make decisions, complete trade-off analysis to stay on track towards business deliverable commitments.
• Draft key objectives and results, strategies and apply the data for the product to make business decisions.
• Possess a fundamental understanding of end-to-end customer experience integration and dependencies.
• Collaborate with stakeholders during the visioning and concept development of a product.
- University degree in Technology, Engineering school degree
- Fluent English is mandatory, German is a nice to have
- Communication skills including presentation skills in a high-tech environment
- Strong customer focus & interpersonal skills
- Accountability, pro-activity and autonomy
- Collaborative mindset
- 2 years’ experience minimum as Product owner and or Agile Methodology
- Prior experience in Product Management
WHAT WE OFFER- Attractive salary referring to your skills and experience;
- Private health care;
- Food vouchers;
- Social events;
- Access to e-learning platform Udemy
- Option for a B2B contract
- Flexible working hours;
- Relocation bonus and assistance;
- Work with cutting-edge technologies;
- Innovative projects for the biggest worldwide brands;
- Support for professional career growth by matching your skills and plans with suitable projects;
- Possibility to work in other NATEK European branches;
- Transparent recruitment process with our full support (coaching, consulting, clear feedback);