Job descriptionAs a Product Owner you will work in two teams. The Product Management team and the Application Delivery team. You will represents an experienced team handling Microsoft 365, including Office 365, Exchange Online, Azure Active Directory, Sharepoint and Webhotels.
Work model: hybrid, 3 days from the office.
Your responsibilities• Secure alignment with customers and stakeholders about objectives and balance expectations for deliveries
• Trim and refine backlog with stakeholders
• Define, refine and prioritize features
• Update and maintain 5Q roadmap for the team
• Assist the team with business clarifications
• Handle deviations in economy and scope – and report larger deviations to Product manager and/or other stakeholders
• Participate in implementation activities (e.g., education and handbooks)
• Own product strategy and ensure it is aligned with overall business strategies
Our requirements• Preferably, you have an educational background as Bachelor or Master within Technology, Business Administration or Communication and at least 1 years of experience from a similar position working with Product Ownership and Microsoft 365.
• Ability to understand tech/arch enablers and the ability to transform and communicate them in a business language
• Motivated and experienced working with agile scrum methods
• Technical experience with Microsoft products
• It is a plus if you are a certified Product Owner
Benefits• Internal Mobility Program – enjoy many opportunities for career growth, job rotations, diversity of projects & technologies
• International, diverse, and inclusive working environment – get experience in global projects for worldwide leaders and enjoy multinational teams
• Referral Program – enjoy cooperation with your colleagues and get the bonus!
• 5/10 years NATEK club – we offer long term cooperation and celebrate each fifth year cooperation anniversary with gifts
• NATEK CSR Events & team buildings – enjoy our values: accountability, partnership and expertise and #workITwithus
• Education – benefit from our know how, learning courses and certificates and IT events – be part of community of leaders of the industry and take part as a speaker or a visitor
• Relocation Bonus – reimbursement for moving expenses for out-of-town candidates
• Bonuses for Personal Events – we congratulate you important events of your life: giving birth to children, university graduation, etc.
• MyBenefit Cafeteria) – use our e-shop with corporate benefits like travel, theater tickets, books etc.
• Additional Medical health care – on top of standard health insurance
• Multisport Club Card
• Technical and Personal training – we are investing in your skills growthLanguage courses
• 1 paid day off for volunteering – we are supportive in all charity ideas