OUR PARTNER It is one of the world's top 10 software companies with a global team of 19 000 professionals of 145 nationalities, working across 190 countries. Their purpose is to develop the best solutions for their customers - each project is personalized, rewarding and purposeful.
As a Product Definition Analyst (PDA) your role will be focused on functional analysis: you are responsible to analyses requirements, propose solutions, estimate the cost, write specifications and coordinate every impacted actor. This is the construction side which goes along with building a product vision. You’ll join a team of PDAs as well as working closely with Product Managers, Software Developers, and Quality Assurance Engineers.
• Be accountable for the design of the product functionalities based on the product management requirements collection.
• Collaborate with product managers, software developers, quality assurance engineers and project managers.
• Analyze requirements submitted by Product Management (BRM, Business needs, SOR, early created CRs)
• Deliver functional specifications and interfaces documentation of the product for their own area.
• Coordinate those interactions from building phase to delivery to ensure the compliance of the delivered functionality.
• Obtain specification validation through carrying out the functional review with Development, QA and Product Management
• Contribute with Development teams to technical design for their own area.
• Contribute with QA teams to product quality by giving inputs for the test strategy and defect investigation in Production in order to ensure compliance of the delivered functionality and system integrity
• Provide on request functional knowledge on their own area for Sales, Account Management, Development, Implementation & Support requests ( for elaboration of business cases and RFP responses)
• Provide inputs to Product Management for product functionalities enhancement, business cases and RFP responses, based on their knowledge & product experience. May participate on demand to customer workshops.
• Contribute to innovation and product evolution within their functional area by sharing with peers & product managers information such as industry trends & standards, competition etc.
To succeed in the PDA role, you’ll have:
• University degree in Business or Scientific studies or related field
• Knowledge of UML diagrams
• A great understanding of different test tool applications
• Excellent analysis and design skills
• Previous experience in designing solutions from a functional perspective
You’ll also have great skills and abilities:
• Investigate new technologies, learn new methods and innovation
• Subject matter expert on knowledge of the complete software development lifecycle
• Advanced level of written and oral English
• Strong team player with a collaborative mindset
• Comfortable in a multi-cultural, international organization
• Proactive with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Attractive salary referring to your skills and experience; - Private health care;
- Food vouchers;
- Social events;
- Access to e-learning platform Udemy
- Option for a B2B contract
- Flexible working hours;
- Relocation bonus and assistance;
- Work with cutting-edge technologies;
- Innovative projects for the biggest worldwide brands;
- Support for professional career growth by matching your skills and plans with suitable projects;
- Possibility to work in other NATEK European branches;
- Transparent recruitment process with our full support (coaching, consulting, clear feedback)