VACANCY DESCRIPTION❗️Candidate with super powers needed❗️
Do you have any? Show them off as Power BI "guru" for our client - global leader in energy storage solutions.
Our future is powered by your talent so join us and we will keep powering yours!
Being a global leader goes hand in hand with being up to date and moving forward constantly. Project is therefore focused on migration from excel usage to much more efficient PowerBI platform. In this role, you will act as the key SME for PowerBI platform in the Finance reporting team. You will be responsible for improving PowerBI skillset of the team and for leading them through the migration process. You will be creating a data models, a plan to migrate all excel reports to PowerBI platform within one year as well as administering and supporting the Power BI reporting environment.
DUTIESYour responsibilities include:
- Working closely with Power BI report users to tune and optimize Power BI reports and dashboards
- Serving as Best Practices resource for Power BI initiatives in the organization
- Conducting training and user-group sessions on Power BI
- Participating in project planning and proof-of-concepts involving Power BI
REQUIREMENTSYou are a great match if you have:
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in Microsoft Power BI on premise and cloud
- Strong experience in performance tuning of Power BI reports and SQL with large volume data sources
- Background in finance (considered as advantage)
- Great communication and presentation skills
- English Written/Spoken at (at least) B1 level
WHAT WE OFFER- Attractive salary referring to your skills and experience
- 100% Home office till the end of 2020
- Dynamic and vivid environment providing opportunity to boost your professional skills
- 23 payed days without delivering services for B2B contractors
- MultiSport card/ Benefit plus platform
- Private medical healthcare
- Meal vouchers
- Relocation bonus