Job descriptionDo you have expertise in, and passion for information technology? Would you like to apply your expertise to impact the IT strategy in a company that follows the science and turns ideas into life changing medicines? If so, this might be the position for you!
Your responsibilities• Power BI Report development
• Building Analysis Services reporting models
• Developing visual reports, KPI scorecards, and dashboards using Power BI desktop
• Connecting data sources, importing data, and transforming data for Business intelligence
• Translating data into informative reports and visuals
• Implementing row-level security on data along with an understanding of application security layer models in Power BI
• Using advanced-level calculations on the data set
• Responsible for design methodology and project documentaries
• Work in close collaboration with UX designer and product owner/specialist in implementing new ideas and maintaining existing functionalities based on Power BI
• Designing, developing, and deploying quality analytical solutions with customer impact in mind
Applying and adhering to good software engineering practices
• Prototype new ideas, both individually and across teams
• You are fully encouraged to fail and learn than stay where you are.
Our requirements• Experience with Power BI / Power Automate / Power Apps
• Experience of delivery within a matrix management structure
• Experience in management of vendors and suppliers
• Experience working in the Pharmaceutical or Healthcare industry IT environment
Benefits• Internal Mobility Program – enjoy many opportunities for career growth, job rotations, diversity of projects & technologies
• International, diverse, and inclusive working environment – get experience in global projects for worldwide leaders and enjoy multinational teams
• Referral Program - enjoy cooperation with your colleagues and get the bonus!
• 5/10 years NATEK club – we offer long term cooperation and celebrate each fifth year cooperation anniversary with gifts
• NATEK CSR Events & team buildings - enjoy our values: accountability, partnership and expertise and #workITwithus
• Education – benefit from our know how, learning courses and certificates and IT events – be part of community of leaders of the industry and take part as a speaker or a visitor
• Relocation Bonus - reimbursement for moving expenses for out-of-town candidates
• Bonuses for Personal Events - we congratulate you important events of your life: marriage, giving birth to children, university graduation, etc.
• Benefit Plus (Cafeteria) – use our e-shop with corporate benefits like travel, theater tickets, books etc.
• We take care about you future - Life insurance & Pension plan (PPK)
• Additional Medical health care – on top of standard health insurance
• Multisport Club Card
• Technical and Personal training – we are investing in your skills growth
• Language courses
• 1 paid day off for volunteering – we are supportive in all charity ideas