As a successful candidate, you will join a highly regarded and global Product Control Technology team, with Wroclaw branch being an important part of it, currently employing 35+ people. Their skillset includes business analysis, programming in various languages (e.g. Python, Java, Scala), quality assurance, project management and beyond.
You will get the chance to take on a role with real responsibility, learn new skills and gain invaluable experience working with colleagues globally across the bank.
The Team is very diverse in both educational backgrounds and previous work experience. When hiring, we put stress on understanding your past experience and how it can benefit the Team as well as identifying your potential that we would look to develop to the maximum.
- Collaborating with other department leaders to define, prioritize, and develop projects.
- Planning project management, including setting deadlines, prioritizing tasks, and assigning team members to various deliverables.
- Analyzing financial data, including project budgets, risks, and resource allocation.
- Providing financial reports and budget outlines
- Overseeing the development of the project
- Drafting new and improving existing project management office policies and processes.
- Continuously evaluating projects to ensure they are meeting company standards, adhering to budgets, and meeting deadlines
- Develop reporting systems and present analysis to management for decision-making
- Proven working experience as PMO
- Strong working knowledge of Excel
- Hand on experience with project budgeting and financial management
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Polish
- Understanding of Agile methodology
- Understanding of project delivery phases and acceptance processes
- Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle