VACANCY DESCRIPTIONIf you are up for a new challenge we provide a huge opportunity to work with one of the best in the region. We are looking for an experienced candidate as on this role you will operate with some degree of autonomy and will communicate with stakeholders. Prepare yourself to have hands on projects and be heavily focused on reporting.
Our customer is a fast growing U.S. company (in advanced medical technology sector) to whom we help with large scale infrastructure projects.
You will work EMEA time.
DUTIESYou will be:
• Supporting the Program/Project Manager in all aspects of project tracking and management with strong emphasis on financial plans and cost tracking
• Communicating with the different teams and stakeholders within S&N
• Controlling portfolio PMO/portfolio and analysing activities for country-specific and regional projects
• Reporting including data mining, report production, publishing and analysis of results
• Assisting with project setup from a project planning, performing, monitor and control,
• Ensuring that common standards, processes and tools are adopted across own deliverables
• Ensuring the creation of adequate documentation
• Organizing meetings, meeting minutes and stakeholder communication, support in MS Excel MS PowerPoint presentations
• Maintaining SharePoint and JIRA platforms
REQUIREMENTSYou are a great match if you have:
• Proven experience with Power BI for min. 2 years
• MS Excel on advanced level
• Experience in project management environment
• English: B2 or higher
• Good communication skills
• Analytical thinking and focus on detail
WHAT WE OFFER• Career growth (matching your skills and plans with the suitable projects)
• Competitive salary and bonuses referring to your skills and experience
• Private health care
• Team building events
• Cafeteria/ Multisport Card
• Flexible working hours
• Internal and external trainings, certifications, etc.
• Attractive workplace - the most Eco building in Slovakia!