VACANCY DESCRIPTIONWe are looking for an experienced candidate as this role will operate with some degree of autonomy and will communicate with stakeholders, be hands on with projects and be heavily focused on reporting.
Our customer is a growing U.S. company (in advanced medical technology sector) to that we help with large scale infrastructure projects. EU working time.
DUTIES• Supporting the Program/Project Manager in all aspects of project tracking and management with strong emphasis on financial plans and cost tracking
• Communication with the different teams and stakeholders within S&N
• Portfolio PMO/portfolio controlling and analysis activities for country-specific and regional projects
• Reporting that will include data mining, report production, publishing and analysis of results
• Assisting with project setup from a project planning, performing, monitor and control,
• Ensuring that common standards, processes and tools are adopted across own deliverables
• Ensuring the creation of adequate documentation
• Organizing meetings, meeting minutes and stakeholder communication, support in MS Excel MS PowerPoint presentations
• Maintenance of department SharePoint and JIRA
REQUIREMENTS• Proven experience with Power BI for min. 2 years
• MS Excel on advanced level
• Experience from project management environment
• English: B2 or higher
• Good communication skills
• Analytical thinking and orientation on detail
WHAT WE OFFER• Career growth (matching your skills and plans with the suitable projects)
• Competitive salary and bonuses referring to your skills and experience
• Private health care
• Team building events
• Cafeteria/ Multisport Card
• Flexible working hours
• Internal and external trainings, certifications, etc.
• Attractive workplace - the most Eco building in Slovakia!