Job descriptionThis role is about several areas of expertise, due to creation of innovative solutions across multiple professional areas. This is an open gate for your development, not only to explore technologies but also to open up for your personal development. You will together with the team be responsible for the whole platform, delivering our platform strategy (make it easy for user teams, ensure stability, and improve). We are a quite new team so you will quickly become one of our seasoned team members, and combine responsibility for servers, setup, tools, processes, governance, user team services, thinking and implementing DevOps/SRE, platform ownership, and our teamwork.
Your responsibilities• DevOps. Make it easy for platform user teams to come closer to DevOps. Think DevOps / SRE and invent DevOps tools for our setup.
• Help ensure platform stability, predictability, performance, and constant improvements.
• Operations and change server setup.
• Occasionally solve incidents if stuff breaks.
You will also work with:
• Move to the cloud.
• Your experience will help us when we share knowledge and figure out what to do and how to do it.
• Practical tasks on servers. E.g., for configuration or folder access.
• Depending on your background you might describe platform services, processes, policies, and/or automate operations by developing monitoring, test tools, CI/CD.
Our requirements• Windows/Linux,
• DevOps operations,
• Oracle or MS SQL Server,
Benefits• Internal Mobility Program – enjoy many opportunities for career growth, job rotations, diversity of projects & technologies
• International, diverse, and inclusive working environment – get experience in global projects for worldwide leaders and enjoy multinational teams
• Referral Program - enjoy cooperation with your colleagues and get the bonus!
• 5/10 years NATEK club – we offer long term cooperation and celebrate each fifth year cooperation anniversary with gifts
• NATEK CSR Events & team buildings - enjoy our values: accountability, partnership and expertise and #workITwithus
• Personal development – Udemy for Business, trainings & workshops, conferences, internal meet-ups & knowledge sharing
• Possibility of joining PPK
• Health insurance – Medicover
• Multisport Card
• Game rooms
• Flexible time, but core time between 9:00 and 15:00
• An annual performance evaluation
• Salary increase once a year