Job descriptionAs System Performance Engineer, you will be part of the technical governance team of the Biometrics Software and Solutions engineering.
The mission of the technical governance covers software and solution architecture, security, method and engineering tools of the Biometrics technical portfolio for current and future products/solutions up to the integration and deployment into public cloud provider (like AWS).
Your mission is to lead the system performance activity on several large and distributed solution deployment standard hardware computer (bare metal), virtual environment (e.g. VMware) or public cloud infrastructure (e.g. AWS).
The mission also includes all the automation tools (i.e. CI/CD) to support development/validation/integration technical process.
The role requires a large part of hands-on implementation but also communication and knowledge sharing to help engineering team taking the ownership of the new proposed technologies.
Your responsibilities• Define the performance testing strategy: define the test environment, identify the performance acceptance criteria and metrics, define and defend the performance testing plan
• Implement and execute the running the test (stress test, load test, endurance test, spike test, volume test)
• Analyze results, identify and defend improvement with the help of the technical team, and prove improvement with new tests execution
• Provide guidance and expertise during architecture definition (i.e security audit, architecture design, pre-sales)
• Train technical team on system design architecture regarding scalability, high availability, system architecture, OS and network tuning, DB schema
• Liaise with other solution architect, cloud architects and integrators
Our requirements• 4 + years of experience in system integration and deployment on various operating model (bare metal, virtualization and public cloud environment)
• 2+ years of experience in SQL database repository model as designer or administrator (such as Oracle SQL, MySQL, Microsoft SQL)
• Experience in NoSQL database repository model as designer or administrator (such as MongoDB or Cassandra)
• Good experience in large and complex distributed system with high availability and high scalability (using application server, message-broker service, load-balancing, database, NAS)
• Experience in network protocol (HTTP, TCP/IP, DNS) using network troubleshooting tool (e.g. Wireshark, tcpdump)
• Experience in the Application Performance Management (APM) tool such as gprof, valgrind for C, Jprofiler for Java, Dynatrace, Datadog APM
• Good knowledge of operating systems (Linux mainly and Windows) and proficient in scripting programming language (bash, ansible, python, IoC)
• Experience in public cloud environment (AWS, docker, kubernetes) and cloud-based technology (IaaS, Docker, Kubernetes, OpenStack, monitoring system, authentication system, repository)
What will make you stand out:
• Certification in DB Administration, Linux Administration, or AWS Cloud Operation
Benefits• Internal Mobility Program – enjoy many opportunities for career growth, job rotations, diversity of projects & technologies
• International, diverse, and inclusive working environment – get experience in global projects for worldwide leaders and enjoy multinational teams
• Referral Program – enjoy cooperation with your colleagues and get the bonus!
• 5/10 years NATEK club – we offer long term cooperation and celebrate each fifth year cooperation anniversary with gifts
• NATEK CSR Events & team buildings – enjoy our values: accountability, partnership and expertise and #workITwithus
• Education – benefit from our know how, learning courses and certificates and IT events – be part of community of leaders of the industry and take part as a speaker or a visitor
• Relocation Bonus – reimbursement for moving expenses for out-of-town candidates
• Bonuses for Personal Events – we congratulate you on important events of your life: giving birth to children, university graduation, etc.
• Benefit Plus (Cafeteria) – use our e-shop with corporate benefits like travel, theater tickets, books etc.
• We take care about you future – Life insurance & Pension plan
• Multisport Club CardTechnical and Personal training – we are investing in your skills growth
• Language courses
• 1 paid day off for volunteering – we are supportive in all charity ideas
• Vacation plan – up to 5 additional days based on cooperation length