VACANCY DESCRIPTIONAt NATEK Poland we are looking for an Oracle Developer, who would like to join a project in the banking industry.
As an Oracle Developer, you will be part of the Platform Engineering Technology Department, within a team built around 9 core people currently located in Wroclaw Poland, to help change the system capabilities and increase frequency of data processing from monthly to daily.
- A very agile and dynamic environment, with baked-in quality disciplines such as TDD, test automation and DevOps principles.
- You will be part of an open-minded team with strong team spirit.
DUTIES• A developer role focusing on data sourcing, ETL and Linux scripts changes supporting the QRM application.
• Opportunity to work on other related IT BoW delivery, expanding skillset and building SME knowledge.
• An agile and fast paced environment, with baked-in quality disciplines such as test automation and DevOps principles.
• You will be part of an open-minded, flexible and multi-skilled team working collaboratively with other IT teams and the QRM business team.
•Informatica Power Center
•3-5 years of working experience with Oracle using PL-SQL.
•Working experience with Informatica Power Center.
•Experience in development of scripts to automate the execution of code using Shell scripting under Unix.
•Experience of coding, testing, modifying, debugging, documenting and implementing software using approved methodologies.
•Fluent communication skills in English, both written and oral are required.
•Experience in banking industry is an advantage.
•Nice to have ETL tools knowledge.
WHAT WE OFFER•Attractive salary referring to your skills and experience
•For contractors: eligibility for additional 23 days
•Remote work during Covid-19 pandemic and home office option in the future
•Joining the company that is providing exceptional services for the biggest, international customers with recognizable worldwide brands
•Private medical healthcare
•E-learning platform UDEMY access
•Personal event bonus (i.e. wedding, childbirth, graduation)
•Internal referral program