At NATEK Poland we are looking for an Oracle Developer, who would like to join a project in the banking industry. As an Oracle Developer, you will be part of the Platform Engineering Technology Department, within a team built around 9 core people currently located in Wroclaw Poland, to help change the system capabilities and increase frequency of data processing from monthly to daily. Challenges: - A very agile and dynamic environment, with baked-in quality disciplines such as TDD, test automation and DevOps principles. - You will be part of an open-minded team with strong team spirit.
• A developer role focusing on data sourcing, ETL and Linux scripts changes supporting the QRM application.
• Opportunity to work on other related IT BoW delivery, expanding skillset and building SME knowledge.
• An agile and fast paced environment, with baked-in quality disciplines such as test automation and DevOps principles.
• You will be part of an open-minded, flexible and multi-skilled team working collaboratively with other IT teams and the QRM business team.
• Informatica Power Center.
• 3-5 years of working experience with Oracle using PL-SQL.
• Working experience with Informatica Power Center.
• Experience in development of scripts to automate the execution of code using Shell scripting under Unix.
• Experience of coding, testing, modifying, debugging, documenting and implementing software using approved methodologies.
• Fluent communication skills in English, both written and oral are required.
• Experience in banking industry is an advantage.
• Nice to have ETL tools knowledge.
• Attractive salary referring to your skills and experience.
• For contractors: eligibility for additional 23 days.
• Remote work during Covid-19 pandemic and home office option in the future.
• Joining the company that is providing exceptional services for the biggest, international customers with recognizable worldwide brands. • Private medical healthcare.
• Multisport Card.
• Life insurance.
• Paid Volunteer Day.
• E-learning platform UDEMY access.
• Personal event bonus (i.e. wedding, childbirth, graduation).
bull; Internal referral program