Team designs, develops and supports the IT systems that measure and manage the market, credit and operational risk of the investment bank. The risks calculated by our systems are used in regulatory reporting, reporting to senior business and risk management and FO business leads.
- Delivering a system to satisfy complex business reporting requirements
- Under the guidance of Development Manager, work with Project Managers, Business Analysts and external IT and business teams to implement change requests and new features
- Utilize standards, architecture, and processes to ensure that all code and development practices conform to company guidelines and industry best practices
- Participate in all aspects of the project lifecycle, following stringent rules and procedures for testing and promoting code in compliance with company change control processes
- Defect analysis & remediation
- Production support including investigation and resolution of production issues
- Be an effective team member and work closely with colleagues from multiple teams and disciplines, bringing added value to the team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Show understanding of good project planning practices and team management processes
- Support and expand CS internal initiatives to improve development methods and procedures
- In a major production incident situation or during production deployment this role may require out of office hours work.
- Advanced expertise in Oracle, including Data Warehousing, Data Modeling (logical and physical), Schema design and Performance Tuning
- Experience with all phases of the systems development lifecycle (SDL)
- A solid understanding of standard change control policies and procedures and experience working in an IT environment with rigorous change control procedures • Excellent organizational, problem solving, and written/verbal communication skills.
- Team player fostering a collaborative and cooperative approach to software development
- Good communication skills with fluent written and spoken English
- Experience working in Agile development
- Your professional career growth by matching your skills and plans with the suitable projects
- Work in modern environment with innovative technologies
- Attractive salary referring to your skills and experience
- Flexible working hours
- Company social events
- Private healthcare
- Multisport card
- For contractors – eligibility for up to 23 additional days