Job descriptionOur client is aiming at managing and transforming the full Information Technology infrastructure underpinning the Commercial Banking Operations in European major countries. Focused on harnessing leading-edge innovation, monitoring trends in the banking and IT industries, and identifying emerging disruptive technologies to be rapidly introduced in production.
Your responsibilities• Installing and maintaining the Oracle database software.
• Creating storage database structures with high-level security features.
• Altering storage structures to meet the evolving needs of the company.
• Setting up database user accounts.
• Training users on how to access the information in the database.
• Finding and debugging malfunctioning programs affecting the database integrity.
• Creating autonomous database backups.
• Regularly updating the database security protocols.
Our requirements• Bachelor’s degree in computer engineering or computer science.
• Proven work experience as a Database administrator.
• Familiarity with Oracle database design, coding, and documentation.
• Knowledge of database backup procedures, recovery systems, and SQL.
• Knowledge of programming languages and API.
• Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to visualize algorithmic structures.
• Internal Mobility Program – enjoy many opportunities for career growth, job rotations, diversity of projects & technologies
• International, diverse, and inclusive working environment – get experience in global projects for worldwide leaders and enjoy multinational teams
• Referral Program - enjoy cooperation with your colleagues and get the bonus!
• 5/10 years NATEK club – we offer long term cooperation and celebrate each fifth year cooperation anniversary with gifts
• NATEK CSR Events & team buildings - enjoy our values: accountability, partnership and expertise and #workITwithus
• Education – benefit from our know how, learning courses and certificates and IT events – be part of community of leaders of the industry and take part as a speaker or a visitor
• Relocation Bonus - reimbursement for moving expenses for out-of-town candidates
• Bonuses for Personal Events - we congratulate you important events of your life: marriage, giving birth to children, university graduation, etc.
• Benefit Plus (Cafeteria) – use our e-shop with corporate benefits like travel, theater tickets, books etc.
• We take care about you future - Life insurance & Pension plan (PPK)
• Additional Medical health care – on top of standard health insurance
• Multisport Club Card
• Technical and Personal training – we are investing in your skills growth
• Language courses
• 1 paid day off for volunteering – we are supportive in all charity ideas
• Reimbursement of purchase of eyeglasses