- Type of employment: b/d
- Offer ID:
- Category: Database Administrator
- Place: Warsaw, Poland
- Minimal level of education:: b/d
- Minimal experience: Between 2 and 5 years
VACANCY DESCRIPTIONFor one of our Clients we are looking for an experienced Oracle Administrator
DUTIES- Set up Oracle Databases for all environments
- Set up Database schemas and technical users in all environments
- Set up clustered DB design on different notes within site and with fail over procedures between sites.
- Configure tables and scripts in database in all environments
- Deploy Vendor code drops (DB scripts) on DB’s for all environments
- Identify issue and problem in Database area for all environments
- Support test activities related to DB tasks for all environments
- Set up and configuration of Oracle Golden Gate and DataGuard replication services for all environments
REQUIREMENTS- Oracle Database expert, able to develop and automate work using scripting and OEM12c.
- In-depth knowledge in the Oracle core infrastructure components area and Linux/Unix.
- Oracle Exadata knowledge
- Knowledge regarding RAC and Grid design
- Oracle Golden Gate + DB2 midrange knowledge preferred
- Experience using Oracle Enterprise Manager
- Automatic DB script deployment knowledge using installer tool
- Nice to have programming skills: Unix/Linux shell.
- Nice to have knowledge of ITIL and Remedy