VACANCY DESCRIPTIONThe position of IT O365 SharePoint Engineer will be responsible for the analysis, design, and implementation of Collaboration Solutions using Microsoft Office 365 and related Cloud technologies, especially SharePoint online, Power Apps, Power Automate.
DUTIESResponsibilities include design and engineering, capacity planning, and problem management, change management, reporting, and planning for portal and collaboration related initiatives.
• Working collaboratively with vendors, partners, business clients & other partners including IT Service delivery and Strategic partners to provide small enhancement solutions and establish a secure, effective, and efficient environment supporting multiple business subject areas.
• Design and implement Collaboration Services solutions and related technologies including but not limited to SharePoint Online and Office 365 Development framework.
• Chooses appropriate technology for tasks/initiatives. Utilizes defined processes, procedures, and tools. Follows standards for writing documentation.
• Creates new technology solutions by linking seemingly disconnected concepts and seeks innovative ways to support the growth of the customer's business.
• Communicates status of projects, releases, and/or technology activities.
• Is proficient in the use and application of multiple technologies and looks to share knowledge with colleagues on a regular basis.
• Develops problem-solving techniques requiring regular use of ingenuity and creativity.
• Leverages offshore teams where necessary to expand team delivery capabilities
• Ensures technical solutions can be implemented within defined timeframes and budgets. Must have a proven track record of successful implementations
• Understands and leverages enterprise software standards, best practices, application frameworks and re-usable application components within the portal stack
• Contributes to definition of technology direction and the evaluation of emerging software technologies and processes within Cloud Collaboration technologies.
You will be based in our newly opened offices in the vibrant city center close to the river and Eurovea shopping center. The onsite facilities include a fitness center, coffee machines, canteen and nursery.
REQUIREMENTS• Minimum 5 years of experience providing IT solutions for global business/industry.
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 and related Cloud technologies, especially SharePoint online, Power Apps, Power Automate.
• Experience with ASP.NET, Azure Cloud application development, Office 365 Patterns and Practices.
• Some basic experience with server virtualization, storage, and networking
NICE TO HAVE:
• Experience with modern Java Script framework like Angular JS and Typescript is a plus
• Experience with Cloud & Identity Infrastructure is a plus
• Experience with iterative/agile design and development processes
• Experience with release management and change management processes
WHAT WE OFFER• Private Health Care
• Benefit Plus / Multisport Card
• Relocation Bonus
• Referral Program
• Personal event bonus
• NATEK events
• Online training platform (Udemy)
• COW or B2B contract possible.