VACANCY DESCRIPTIONJust by klicking "APPLY" your chances to get job where:
1. Your voice is heard, very well appreciated and ideas are brought into practice,
2. You have a chance to constantly develop not only yourself but as well the environment you work in and
3. You work in forward-looking international environment with colleagues from across the world...
...are getting exponentially higher!
Join our new fast-growing team working for a global leader in energy storage solutions, powering one in three of the world’s vehicles. All together we will make sure to develop smarter solutions that make our lives better.
The team is based in Bratislava's newly opened offices in the vibrant city center. The onsite facilities include a fitness center, great coffee places, canteen and nursery.
We are looking for skilled O365 SharePoint Consultant who will take care of the analysis, design, and implementation of Collaboration Solutions using Microsoft Office 365 and related Cloud technologies, especially SharePoint online, Power Apps, Power Automate.
DUTIES• Working collaboratively with vendors, partners, business clients & other partners to provide small enhancement solutions and establish a secure, effective, and efficient environment supporting multiple business subject areas
• Designing and implementing Collaboration Services solutions and related technologies including but not limited to SharePoint Online and Office 365 Development framework
• Creating new technology solutions by linking seemingly disconnected concepts and seeking innovative ways to support the growth of the customer's business
• Developing problem-solving techniques and ensuring technical solutions can be implemented within defined timeframes and budgets
• Communicating projects status, releases, and/or technology activities
• Proficiently using and applying multiple technologies and sharing knowledge with colleagues on a regular basis
• Leveraging offshore teams where necessary to expand team delivery capabilities
• Understanding and leveraging enterprise software standards, best practices, application frameworks and re-usable application components within the portal stack
• Contributing to definition of technology direction and the evaluation of emerging software technologies and processes within Cloud Collaboration technologies
REQUIREMENTS• Minimum 5 years of experience providing IT solutions for global business/industry
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 and related Cloud technologies, especially SharePoint online, Power Apps, Power Automate
• Experience with ASP.NET, Azure Cloud application development, Office 365 Patterns and Practices
• Some basic experience with server virtualization, storage, and networking
WHAT WILL MAKE YOU STAND OUT?
• modern Java Script framework like Angular JS and Typescript
• Cloud & Identity Infrastructure
• iterative/agile design and development processes
• release management and change management processes
WHAT WE OFFER• Private Health Care
• Benefit Plus / Multisport Card
• Relocation Bonus
• Referral Program
• Personal event bonus
• NATEK events
• Online training platform (Udemy)
• COW or B2B contract possible