Job descriptionService Delivery Manager of NATEK Network Teams works closely with experienced NATEK Sales Team on pre-sales activities at the same time being responsible for managing the service delivered by NATEK to the corporate customers from telco or banking sectors. We are looking for a person with a strong technical background in IT network services and a proven track record in account management.
This role has been opened due to NATEK growth. On this position, you will work on a group level (SK, CZ, PL, BG) with a strong focus on Delivery Centers’ services expansion. It is a great opportunity to develop your career in a non-corporate, multi-national environment where core values are partnership, expertise and accountability to deliver best class solutions to the biggest worldwide brands.
If you are determined to constantly develop your competencies, join us and grow with us into roles like Service Delivery Director, Delivery Center Manager, or more!
Your responsibilities- Participate in pre-sales activities as a technical partner for Sales Team and a trusted advisor to clients
- Manage technical aspects of RFP responses
- Define and/or execute Service Level Agreements and KPI in relation to contracted services
- Act as a single point of contact for NATEK customers for operation in your technical domain
- Ensure customer satisfaction on the highest level
- Be responsible for support of the business development under given accounts
- Work closely with the delivery teams to ensure the successful and timely delivery
- Build forecast of service delivery results
- Create strategies to maintain, improve and develop service delivery
Our requirements- 4+ years of professional experience in a similar role
- Proven expertise in managing IT Network Security and/or Cloud projects in the areas of support, consultancy, migration, implementation, and similar to banking or telco sector
- Strong understanding of Network technologies like firewalling, routing, switching, proxy, load balancing, wireless, SDN. Familiarity with various device providers like Cisco, Juniper, F5, Fortinet etc.
- Strong understanding of modern security and cloud solutions for IT Networks
- Experience in building long-term customer relationships on a senior level
- Process or people management experience (within a medium size team)
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Very good negotiation and communication skills
- Business and sales orientation: able to turn customer requirements into workable solutions
- Fluency in English-, other languages as French or German is a plus
Benefits- Joining the company that is providing exceptional Network services for the biggest, international customers with recognisable worldwide brands
- Having a real impact on shaping and expanding of NATEK Network service line
- Close cooperation with NATEK CEO and other board members, flat organizational structure
- Work in the ISO International Standards environment, with clearly defined processes
- Work with experienced and engaged NATEK Sales Team
- Remote work during Covid-19 pandemic and HO option in future
- Small things which make the difference: flexibility with employment form, Private medical healthcare, MultiSport card, flexible working time, company integration events, learning platform UDEMY access