For NATEK Poland we are looking for a .NET FullStack Developer, who will be dedicated to project in the Banking Industry.
The developer will support the global #DigitalHR program in the area of Time & Absence, specifically to ensure data migration from the Poland Time Tracking System (TTS) to the new cloud-based Oracle HCM platform, data archiving as well as to assist in the ongoing BAU work for business-critical HR application TTS.
We are using .Net version 4.5, Entity Framework version 6.2.0, JQuery 1.8.0, JQuery UI 1.8.11, MS SQL Server 2014 for the Time Tracking System.
- Creation of scripts based on the business logic in SQL or Python for sending data with an XML file for data conversion or archiving.
- Maintenance and enhancement of an employee work time tracking .NET Web application (TTS).
- Responding to requests from HR and other departments for custom reports and troubleshooting assistance.
- Providing direct end-user support.
- Maintaining and monitoring the application’s web server and overseeing all technical duties and responsibilities within the scope of the application as well as creating and updating product and project documentation.
ESSENTIALS SKILLS AND QUALIFICATION
- C#, .NET 4.5 or higher coding experience
- SQL Server experience
- Strong skills in programming and understanding complex SQL queries
- JQuery, Angular 2 or higher
- Professional experience 4+ years in web development at least.
- Phyton knowledge is an advantage.
- Knowledge of Scrum.
- Minimum intermediate written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Attractive salary referring to your skills and experience.
- Ability to work from home.
- Flexible approach regarding to working hours.
- Joining the company that is providing exceptional services for the biggest, international customers with recognizable worldwide brands.
- Be part of an open-minded team with strong team spirit.
- Private medical healthcare.
- Multisport Card.
- Life insurance.
- Personal event bonus (i.e. wedding, childbirth, graduation).
- Internal referral program.