Job descriptionIdentity and Biometry DC (Delivery Center)- is responsible for the design and implementation of software components and products, qualification and integration of third-party's hardware in the scope of Government Programs (National ID, ePassports, eHealthcare). Products span from reusable libraries (hardware connectors, cryptography), and desktop applications integrating various hardware (fingerprint scanners, printers, digital cameras) up to high-performance servers.
Your responsibilities• Responsible for conducting, leading and coordinating software development activities throughout the project.
• Defines and ensures the best solution architecture and design in working with the development team and the project manager. Guarantees the technical quality of the solution in respect of quality, time and cost of the project and acts as a point of technical escalation and resolution during the project lifecycle.
• Perform requirements gathering and analyzing customer requirements perform high-level design and create project specification, perform development tasks and software customizing.
• Provide integration across projects, including tasks definitions, decomposition and planning and ensure alignment of Thales Group best practices.
• Work with project management to communicate and resolve technical design and development issues.
• Act as programming Guru during the development phase and provide mentorship and guidance in technical methodologies and techniques used throughout the development and testing.
Our requirements• At least 2 years of work experience in .NET Software Development
• Very good knowledge of C#
• Experience with object-oriented C# libraries, w3 SOAP services, WPF
• Knowledge of some of the scripting languages
• Customer oriented, good communication skills
• Autonomous in development
• Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or Computer Science
• Very good level of English (daily communication with clients and internal
• Time flexibility / Willingness to travel for workshops, integration and deployment in customer premises (time spent abroad up to 30%)
Benefits• Internal Mobility Program – enjoy many opportunities for career growth, job rotations, diversity of projects & technologies
• International, diverse, and inclusive working environment – get experience in global projects for worldwide leaders and enjoy multinational teams
• Referral Program – enjoy cooperation with your colleagues and get the bonus!
• 5/10 years NATEK club – we offer long term cooperation and celebrate each fifth year cooperation anniversary with gifts
• NATEK CSR Events & team buildings – enjoy our values: accountability, partnership and expertise and #workITwithus
• Education – benefit from our know how, learning courses and certificates and IT events – be part of community of leaders of the industry and take part as a speaker or a visitor
• Relocation Bonus – reimbursement for moving expenses for out-of-town candidates
• Bonuses for Personal Events – we congratulate you on important events of your life: giving birth to children, university graduation, etc.
• Benefit Plus (Cafeteria) – use our e-shop with corporate benefits like travel, theater tickets, books etc.
• We take care about you future – Life insurance & Pension plan
• Multisport Club CardTechnical and Personal training – we are investing in your skills growth
• Language courses
• 1 paid day off for volunteering – we are supportive in all charity ideas
• Meal contribution/ food vouchers
• Vacation plan – up to 5 additional days based on cooperation length