Job descriptionAs a .NET Developer, you will work on government programs- the electronic issuance of passports and ID cards. You will contribute to the development of key products and components, which are then used by other teams to deliver tailor-made solutions to governments and citizens all around the globe.
Your responsibilities• Perform the development of new requirements for WES Solution within the Device Agent component using C# .NET. Support also the Client component development using Angular
• Integrate the developed solution with other systems
• Write technical documentation related to all developments
• Review the test plan with the Quality Assurance person in the team
• Follow the process and best practices defined within IBS and WES
• Collaborate with the rest of the team in all the development stages to ensure understanding and the solution
• Provide visibility to the rest of the team of the different task evolution
• Provide feedback to enhance product, the process/tools, automation, best practices etc.
Our requirements• Hands-on experience with .NET Language
• Good knowledge of REST API definitions
• Good knowledge of OpenAPI contract definitions
• Some experience with GIT and Gitlab platform
Benefits• Internal Mobility Program – enjoy many opportunities for career growth, job rotations, diversity of projects & technologies
• International, diverse, and inclusive working environment – get experience in global projects for worldwide leaders and enjoy multinational teams
• Referral Program – enjoy cooperation with your colleagues and get a bonus!
• 5/10 years NATEK club – we offer long-term cooperation and celebrate each fifth-year cooperation anniversary with gifts
• NATEK CSR Events & team buildings – enjoy our values: accountability, partnership and expertise and #workITwithus
• Education – benefit from our know-how, learning courses and certificates and IT events – be part of a community of leaders of the industry and take part as a speaker or a visitor
• Relocation Bonus – reimbursement for moving expenses for out-of-town candidates
• Bonuses for Personal Events – we congratulate you on important events of your life: giving birth to children, university graduation, etc.
• Benefit Plus (Cafeteria) – use our e-shop with corporate benefits like travel, theatre tickets, books etc.
• We take care about your future – Life insurance & Pension plan
• Multisport Club CardTechnical and Personal training – we are investing in your skills growth
• Language courses
• 1 paid day off for volunteering – we are supportive in all charity ideas
• Meal contribution/ food vouchers
• Vacation plan – up to 5 additional days based on cooperation length