- Offer ID: PL2469
- Category: .NET (C#)
- Place: Warsaw, Poland
- Minimal level of education: University Education (Master, Engineer, etc.)
- Minimal experience: Between 2 and 5 years
VACANCY DESCRIPTIONJoin our NATEK team and help us with building a team responsible for consulting, customization and integration of services in travel industry. We need talented people with high motivation, flexibility and innovative abilities to work directly with our customers.
DUTIES- Software Engineer has a key role designing, developing, testing and integrating custom solutions for customers.
- Participate to the pre sales activity, designing with functional consultant the proposed solution.
- Provide development expertise to build solutions with the Regional product portfolio, integrated with the customer systems, operating environment and business practices.
- Provide consulting services to review and assess the feasibility of a specific customized development
- Maintain the customized developments once delivered to the customer
REQUIREMENTS- 2+ years of working experience developing complex IT solutions.
- Proficient in C# / .Net.
- Proficient in several development environments: .Net, Web Services (ASP, J2EE as a plus), Database (SQL Server), WCF, Scripting languages.
- Fluent English.
WHAT WE OFFER- For contractors – eligibility for up to 23 additional days
- Office in the heart of Warsaw
- Relocation bonus
- Your professional career growth by matching your skills and plans with suitable projects
- Working in an international team
- Possibility to work in other NATEK European branches
- Work in a modern environment with innovative technologies
- Attractive salary referring to your skills and experience
- Company social events
- Private healthcare
- Multisport card
- Learning platform UDEMY
- Early boarding bonus
- Flexibility in contracting