Job descriptionJoin our NATEK team and help us with building a team responsible for consulting, customization and integration of services in travel industry. We need talented people with high motivation, flexibility and innovative abilities to work directly with our customers.
Your responsibilities- Software Engineer has a key role designing, developing, testing and integrating custom solutions for customers.
- Participate to the pre sales activity, designing with functional consultant the proposed solution.
- Provide development expertise to build solutions with the Regional product portfolio, integrated with the customer systems, operating environment and business practices.
- Provide consulting services to review and assess the feasibility of a specific customized development
- Maintain the customized developments once delivered to the customer
Our requirements- 2+ years of working experience developing complex IT solutions.
- Proficient in C# / .Net.
- Proficient in several development environments: .Net, Web Services (ASP, J2EE as a plus), Database (SQL Server), WCF, Scripting languages.
- Fluent English.
Benefits- For contractors – eligibility for up to 23 additional days
- Office in the heart of Warsaw
- Relocation bonus
- Your professional career growth by matching your skills and plans with suitable projects
- Working in an international team
- Possibility to work in other NATEK European branches
- Work in a modern environment with innovative technologies
- Attractive salary referring to your skills and experience
- Company social events
- Private healthcare
- Multisport card
- Learning platform UDEMY
- Early boarding bonus
- Flexibility in contracting