At NATEK Poland we are looking for a Backend Developer who will join a project in the banking industry.
You will be a member of the Big Data Engineering team, with a focus on designing, expanding, and implementing solutions in C# and .NET.
We have in-house data processing framework ingesting massive data into our big data storage and freedom to engineer it according to our ideas and needs.
Team: Small size team (8 people) of DataOps, BA and LM located in Wroclaw/Warsaw and fully responsible for the engineering of Data Lake product end to end. Engineering body for any solutions inside of Big Data Analytics team working closely with Data Scientists.
- Work with cutting-edge solutions belonging to a Big Data space
- Participate in other greenfield projects: knowledge graph
- Learn or expand Big Data knowledge, data driven approach and more
- Make a real impact on solutions and decision making
The focus of this role will be to expand existing backend .NET solution handling data processing pipelines and implement components around self-service capabilities and automation:
Contribute to our in-house ETL/ELT solution, in collaboration with other team members
Work closely with DataOps on other projects around data processing solutions
Participate in full development cycle
Be team player
You have a solid software development background with some experience with data processing system and you know or would like to jump into a big data engineering space.
- 4 years of commercial: at least 2 years of hands on software development experience with .NET in C#, or other object-oriented modern programming language
- Experience in application design and various architectural approaches
- Good understanding of database technologies – SQL and NoSQL
- Good problem-solving skills
- Development tools: Visual Studio, GIT, BitBucket, Jenkins
- Experience with any of the following: a. Big Data technologies – e.g. Hadoop, Spark, Parquet b. Creation of data processing pipelines c. Messaging platforms – e.g. RabbitMQ, Kafka
- NoSQL databases – e.g. HBase, Neo4j, Impala
- Attractive salary referring to your skills and experience.
- Ability to work from home.
- Flexible approach regarding to working hours.
- Joining the company that is providing exceptional services for the biggest, international customers
- with recognizable worldwide brands.
- Be part of an open-minded team with strong team spirit.
- Private medical healthcare.
- Multisport Card.
- Life insurance.
- Personal event bonus (i.e. wedding, childbirth, graduation).
- Internal referral program