At NATEK Poland we are looking for a C# Developer who would like to join a challenging project in the banking industry.
The role is within Credit Risk IB IT department, the candidate will work as a part of a global team with developers from London, Wroclaw, and trading desks in New York, London and Singapore. The team of about 40 members is fully integrated globally, therefore strong communication and ability to work across regions is an essential key.
As a member of the development team, you will work closely with and support the activities in the trading desk, developing solutions for ongoing trading requirements, and major regulatory initiatives (e.g., CCAR, FRTB).
Challenges the candidate might face in the role are:
- developing on a large, distributed risk platform that is shared across a number of business areas
- adding new functionality whilst also being mindful of TCO costs of the platform, making most efficient use of our calculation grid and Monte Carlo resources
- driving innovation and simplification in a complex platform
- interacting with a range of business stakeholders and users
- understanding related business processes
- sophisticated risk analysis and reporting functionality
- market and trade data interfaces
- services to integrate the risk analytics engine with the trading application layer
- scenario and regulatory exposure calculations
- downstream feeds and reporting layer
- provide ad hoc third line development support to the desk
- 4 years of experience
- Strong C# server knowledge with multi-threading and excellent design skills.
- Strong MS SQL Server and/or SSAS knowledge.
- Ability to pick up any technical problem and run with it to reach a successful conclusion.
- Excellent communication skills in English (both verbal and written) to interact with key stakeholders and regional teams.
Nice to have:
- Distributed grid computing platforms/solutions.
- Model integration skills.
- Exposure to market and trade data within an Investment Banking environment
- Experience working with and being part of a global development team.
- A pro-active professional who is keen to deliver.
- A self-starter and self-learner, able to jump into any task.
- Experience and/or knowledge related to financial markets and credit risk will be considered as a plus.
- Attractive salary referring to your skills and experience
- For contractors: eligibility for additional 23 day
- Remote work during Covid-19 pandemic and home office option in the future
- Joining the company that is providing exceptional services for the biggest, international customers with recognizable worldwide brands
- Private medical healthcare
- Multisport Card
- Life insurance
- E-learning platform UDEMY access
- Personal event bonus (i.e. wedding, childbirth, graduation)
- Internal referral program