The Middleware Operations team currently consists of 8 specialists, who maintain and operate critical infrastructure for Danish bank customers. The responsibilities include end-to-end ownership of several critical platforms, and general deployment support for developers.
It’s a dynamic area, where we constantly balance incoming requests with long-term maintenance, platform development and financial compliance requirements.
Automation is key, so is the ability to switch perspectives from the detailed script-level, to the helicopter view of the infrastructure.
- Primarily responsible for a number of middleware components, including IBM Websphere Application Server and IBM Information Governance Catalog. This includes deployment work, patching and keeping up to date, and troubleshooting.
- Automating and scripting in Python and Ansible
- Supporting the developer organization in continually updating and maintaing build and deploy jobs and configurations. We use a homegrown Python based Deployengine for most current systems.
- Problem analysis and resolutions of incidents in the middleware layer, or supporting the applications deployed on said middleware. Level of involvement varies from gathering and deciphering log files, to advise on platform optimizations or debugging in a broader scope (including network, windows platform etc)
- Working with our external hosting provider on maintaining OS baselines for Windows and Linux
- Experience from a similar position working with operatins and maintenance of IBM WebSphere Application Server, Python automation, Windows Server and general infrastructure.
- B2B agreement – long term cooperation
- Salary increase once a year
- Free use of fitness room
- Bike parking in the building
- Game rooms
- Personal development – Udemy for Business, trainings & workshops, conferences, internal meet-ups & knowledge sharing, internal mobility
- Health insurance - Medicover
- Multisport card