Job descriptionTogether with our final client we are building next generation infrastructure services for exclusive European banking client.
As a part of transforming our final client infrastructure services from current provider, we are looking for Middleware Engineer who will help us in the transformation and setting up new standards.
Your responsibilities• Administration of IBM WebSphere Application Server (WAS), IBM WebSphere Liberty (WAS Liberty), IBM Business Process Manager (BPM)
• Chef applications
• To provide support for provisioning as well as play a role during tests and deploy solutions
• You may be involved in project work, compliance work (TLS/SSL, certificates, fixpacks), disaster recovery solution/tests
• As BPM is located in the middle of the provisioning process, many tasks will require good cooperation and coordination between several teams
Our requirements• Experience with L2/L3 Support and administration of Chef, WebSphere Application Server Network Deployment
• Knowledge of Basic Shell / Python scripting and automation, Implementation of IHS/Apache Web Server on UNIX
• Experience in Implementation of WebSphere Application Server (WAS)-UNIX
• Knowledge of Admin WebSphere Application Server (WAS)
Benefits• An attractive salary refers to your skills and experience.
• Ability to work from home (#LI-Remote).
• For contractors - entitlement to additional 23 days off
• For COW employees - additional paid day off for volunteering
• The flexible approach regarding working hours.
• Joining the company that is providing exceptional services for the biggest, international customers with recognizable worldwide brands.
• Be part of an open-minded team with a strong team spirit.
• Private medical healthcare.
• Multisport Card.
• Life insurance.
• Personal event bonus (i.e. wedding, childbirth, graduation).
• Internal referral program.