All categories, All countries
Information about the offer
- Type of employment: b/d
- Offer ID: SK1124SRB
- Category: Systems Programmer
- Place: Bratislava, Slovakia
- Minimal level of education:: b/d
- Minimal experience: Between 2 and 5 years
The candidate is responsible for providing support in the EMEA region for all software deployment activities while ensuring continued stability and standard computing configurations. The Engineer administers all Client Computing engineering activities including publishing, deploying and testing packages, develops, oversees and implements test plans and reviews and automates manual processes whenever possible. Working on global deployment projects and rollouts.The Engineer is expected to have a working knowledge of all End User Computing Management tools, utilities, policies and procedures; as well as lead the disaster recovery process for the End User computing environment. The End User Engineer works with the End User computing Operations team and other IT areas to resolve enterprise problems impacting End User computing performance.
- Providing SCCM 2007/2012 Report Management.- Knowledge of patch management and distribution with SCCM 2007/2012.- SCCM infrastructure monitoring.- Configuration management.- Cooperating with operational team.- Recommending and implementing policies and standards and ensuring adherence to security procedures.- Technical writing/documentation.- Supporting small projects.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience using Microsoft System Center Suites 2007 & 2012 – namely Configuration Manager, Service Manager and Orchestrator.- MCSE or other related certification- Working knowledge of PC Backup, Migration and Asset management technologies.- Experience in software and system implementation- Familiarity of project management principles- Experience in VMware workstation (for repackaging software)- Experience in creating technical documentation- Experience in scripting (VBScript, batch files, InstallScript, Wise Script, etc.)- Experience with SQL queries and reporting- Knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory, Active Directory Group Policies, Exchange, and Windows Servers- Excellent written and oral communications skills and the ability to clearly define projects, objectives, goals, schedules, and assignments- Ability to work effectively with business personnel at all levels as well as with outside vendors and contractors- Demonstrated knowledge of application testing environments- Demonstrated knowledge of LAN topology, routers, hubs, switches, and network protocols (TCP/IP, IPX)- In-depth working knowledge of enterprise supporting operating systems (Microsoft Windows 7), and the Microsoft Office suite of applications- Willingness and ability to adapt to rapid changes in order to support and use future technology- Excellent time management, customer service, and multi-tasking skills- Exercise independent judgment under minimum of supervision- Four-year college degree with emphasis in a computer related field or the equivalent skill, knowledge, and mental development- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills, including the ability to meet deadlines, follow written policies and procedures, and maintain superior customer service at all times with all users- Good strong spoken English is preferred due to the global nature of this role.Strong Background in the following areas:- Windows Server 2003 and 2008- Windows 7 and Windows 8 Clients- Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager and associated suite products both 2007 & 2012 versions- VBScript, hta script- Image builds experience using MDT or similar technologies- Knowledge of SQL- Wise/Flexera Package Studio- WMI