- Offer ID: SK2394
- Category: Business Analyst
- Place: Kosice, Slovakia
- Minimal level of education: Secondary Education
- Minimal experience: Between 2 and 5 years
VACANCY DESCRIPTIONThe Metrics Analyst is responsible for providing regular reports on project progress, staff utilization, as well as developing new tools and automation of existing ones.
DUTIES• Develops and runs a variety of ad hoc analysis on key driver performance, models, and testing sensitivities. Performs validation and testing of models to ensure adequacy and reformulates models as necessary.
• Responsible for providing performance reporting and analysis such as, but not limited to, monitoring and interpreting performance trends, evaluating metrics and other information gathered from multiple sources, reconciling conflicts, decomposing detailed information into assessment of performance, distinguishing true trends, providing forecast support based on historical performance and similar analytical services.
• Designs, develops, and manages new reports and dashboards designed to provide management a view into the company’s performance and ensures the timely development and distribution of established periodic reports.
• Expands and enhances analytics capability, continues to improve process, explores/adopts new tools. Collaborates with various business partners on project requests, prioritisation, and delivery.
REQUIREMENTS• Good communication skills
• Strong organisational and process skills
• Analytical thinking
• Goal oriented
• PC skills: MS Excel, VBA
• Ability to work in multicultural environment
• English: B2 or higher
WHAT WE OFFER• Career growth (matching your skills and plans with the suitable projects)
• Competitive salary and bonuses referring to your skills and experience
• Private health care
• Team building events
• Cafeteria/ Multisport Card
• Flexible working hours
• Internal and external trainings, certifications, etc.
• Attractive workplace - the most Eco building in Slovakia!