Job descriptionSenior Metrics Analyst is responsible for providing regular reports on project progress, staff utilisation, as well as developing new tools and automation of existing ones.
Your responsibilities• Develops and runs a variety of ad hoc analysis on key driver performance, models, and testing sensitivities.
• Responsible for providing performance reporting and analysis such as, but not limited to, monitoring and interpreting performance trends, evaluating metrics and other information gathered from multiple sources, reconciling conflicts, decomposing detailed information into assessment of performance, distinguishing true trends, providing forecast support based on historical performance and similar analytical services.
• Designs, develops, and manages new reports and dashboards designed to provide management a view into the company’s performance and ensures the timely development and distribution of established periodic reports.
• Collaborates with various business partners on project requests, prioritisation, and delivery.
Our requirementsMust to have:
Microsoft Excel - advanced
Microsoft Power Bi - advanced
Power Query - advanced
Data Analysis Expressions (DAX) - advanced
Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) - advanced
English: B2 or higher
Nice to have:
Good communication skills
Strong organisational and process skills
Ability to work in multicultural environment
BenefitsWhat we offer:
- Joining the company that is providing exceptional IT outsourcing services for the biggest, international customers with recognizable worldwide brands
- Possibility of HO
- Small things which make the difference: flexibility with employment form, Private medical healthcare, Cafeteria/ Multisport Card, flexible working time, company integration events, learning platform UDEMY access, and much more