We are looking for Messaging DevOps Engineer who will join the international team within the banking industry.
Messaging – The communication team is responsible for communication between applications internally and externally. The team uses IBM products, based on them they have built services that enable the transfer of messages and files. They improve products all the time, add IPIs, create an internal reporting system for the bank and customers. They create internal security solutions and they also migrate old versions to newer ones.
International team. Warsaw team consists only of DevOps, the rest of the team is in London, Singapore, Zurich, USA. 4-weeks scrum.
- Participate as an active member of the worldwide Messaging DevOps Team, forging working relationships across continents and cultures,
- Complete Projects as assigned by the team leader,
- Take ownership of customers problems and drive them to their conclusion
- Work packages often come internationally, not from local Management, so need a self-motivator, able to work in a fast-paced and demanding environment.
- Communication (in English) across continents and cultures is crucial.
- Good common sense needs to be able to make decisions in line with an overall strategy.
- If things break, some pressure can build; candidates must be able to be effective and level-headed in such situations.
- We are looking for person with developer background rather than administrator
- Knowledge of IBM MQ with experience of WMB/IIB/ACE including the concepts & implications surrounding developing resilient and reliable EAI solutions (messaging paradigms), technical background in MQ administration, Broker administration
- Some experiences with programming in one of the languages (Java, C++/.NET) and commercial software integration experience: databases (preferably Oracle – messaging inventory, ordering tool), SOA, REST/SOAP etc
- Linux (RHEL 6/7/8) knowledge (diagnosis, performance, scripting, rpm packaging); knowledge of scripting languages – Shell, Python and Perl
- Knowledge of and experience with DevOps concepts, tools, and architectures in creating a Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CICD), Pipeline (preferably TeamCity, Jenkins, Maven, Git) and practical experience with automation, orchestration and containerization tools such as Docker and Kubernetes
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of messaging open-source technologies – ActiveMQ/Artemis, others like Kafka, RabbitMQ etc.
- Commercial programming experience (Java, C++/.NET)
- Some experience understanding of tools like Splunk, Geneos is preferred
- Some experience writing SQL against MS SQL Server and Oracle databases is preferred
- Your professional career growth by matching your skills and plans with suitable projects.
- Possibility to work in other NATEK European branches. -
- Work in a modern environment with innovative technologies.
- An attractive salary refers to your skills and experience. - Company social events.
- Private healthcare.
- Multisport card.
- Life insurance.
- For Contractors: eligibility for additional 23 days