Job descriptionA Marketing&Communication Coordinator contributes to NATEK Group Marketing and Communication activities. The purpose of the role will be to increase awareness of NATEK and its services. Marketing and Communication Coordinator is to support the Head of Communication and Marketing in all marketing and communication activities.
Committed to the expansion and success of the business, a Marketing Coordinator is responsible for the implementation of marketing, and promotional activities in all markets relevant to NATEK. Such activities include creating relevant content for internal and external activities, advertising, NATEK’s presence at industry events and conferences, memberships and partnerships, social media initiatives, and cooperation with 3rd parties. He or she is also expected to contribute to the overall concept and ideas within the department, under respective management.
An ideal candidate will demonstrate a passion for marketing, and communication, especially in a business environment. The core responsibility is to help implement and contribute to further communication and marketing strategy development.
A successful candidate will have an entry-level of experience in marketing/communication projects, ideally within a corporate or general business environment. We are looking for a real team player, with the ability to embrace the diversity of culture and projects within the company.
A Marketing and Communication Coordinator reports directly to the Head of Marketing and Communication.
The core function is to execute the strategic marketing plan to drive growth and increase brand awareness, resulting in turn in business growth.
Your responsibilities• Developing and executing marketing activities to establish and maintain brand presence on the market, increase awareness and engagement
• Daily management, including organic activities, of social media platforms to engage audiences across traditional and new media
• Monitoring, analysis and communication of PR and marketing results on a regular basis
• Overseeing the services of any 3 parties related to the role
• Translating service information into insightful value propositions for specific target audiences in order to
• Track, measure and report on marketing activities. Analyze campaigns and events online / offline
• Provide copywriting, editorial, design and production support for publications
• Executing internal communication with employees and increase employee engagement through executed projects and activities (e.g. internal competitions, gamifications, offline and online events)
• Assist in the day-to-day execution of the communication strategy that translates NATEK business and marketing goals into meaningful deliverables
• Contribute with ideas to specific internal & external communication activities
Our requirements• Proven experience in marketing projects (B2B)
• Fluency in English
• Understanding of marketing elements and market research methods
• Demonstrable passion for marketing & communication, ability to turn passion into specific projects
• True team spirit with ability to adjust to diverse styles and needs of the business
• Good editorial skills
• Solid computer skills, including O365
• Experience and interest in IT related field
• Strong project management and organizational skills
• Problem solving skills
• Attention to detail
• Highly motivated, innovative, reliable, self-driven and result orientated personality with excellent interpersonal skills
Benefits• Ability to lead own projects and have a real impact on the overall marketing strategy
• International environment with the possibility to expand your practical knowledge
• Flexible working hours and home office
• Private healthcare
• Multisport Card or Complimentary Card
• Internal Referral Program
• Company events
• Access to UDEMY e-learning platform
• For contractors - entitlement to additional 23 days off
• For COW employees - additional paid day off for volunteering