Job descriptionWe offer exciting opportunity to start your career in international environment as Marketing Assistant. You will be responsible for providing support to other marketing team members.
We are looking for a real team player, with ability to organize work, set priorities, presenting high work ethic.
You will report directly to Brand Marketing Manager / Communication Team Leader.
Work smart and #growITwithus!
Your responsibilities• Assisting in purchases of items and subscriptions – collecting offers, negotiating, proceeding with the payment
• Participating in organization of internal activities - from marketing point of view
• Researching and identifying events and occasions for brand promotion
• Researching and presenting market trends
• Assisting with all purchases of tickets/attendance fees and with membership fees
• Help organize and coordinate marketing events such as conferences, webinars
• Assisting in creating content for internal and external communication, including social media platforms and building users’ engagement
• Creating or updating presentation files or other promotional materials
Our requirements• At least 6 months of experience in a marketing role within an international company /prior experience in communication, marketing or advertising capacity is a big plus
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business etc.
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to multi-task whilst maintaining high attention to detail
• Solid knowledge of the MS Office environment
• Advanced knowledge of the spoken and written English language
• Creativity and inventive in problem-solving
• Passion for marketing activities
• Proven analytical skills
Benefits• Great working environment (participation in various marketing projects dedicated to our 4 countries)
• Diversity of assignment that would be a great kick-off in your career development
• International environment with the possibility to expand your practical knowledge
• Possibility of developing negotiation and assertiveness skills
• Agile spirit and transparent communication with the whole team
• Regular evaluation of your development
• Flexible working hours
• Remote work during COVID and HO after
• 1 day paid off for volunteering
• Eligibility for 23 paid days off - for B2B
• Job rotation program (you can develop your career in other NATEK departments on a group level as sales, HR, marketing)
• Company initiatives: EB, CSR activities and more prestigious projects and working with professionals