Work can be done remotely with occasional visits to office in Warsaw or Wrocław.
Work for bank’s global critical application for managing counterparty internal ratings & limits and breaches, without which the it would not be able monitor appropriate credit limits. The application has over 2,500 users globally.
The team is currently working on several large projects, including refactoring core modules of the application, introducing new regional approvals) and delivering other significant regulatory requirements.
Project uses following technologies: HTML5, CSS3, Angular (v5.x), Angular Material, Java 8, Spring Framework, Hibernate.
There is a space to learn automation tools as this desired testing approach in project and scope to innovate / build tools to simplify QA activities.
- Creation of test cases and test plans based on requirements provided by stakeholders
- Test Execution, providing delivery of QA service and sign off tested SW releases
- Providing Test Status reports
- Requirements analysis
- Quality Assurance & Testing background
- Deep knowledge of SW Development Lifecycle
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English (professional proficiency)
- Great analytical and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of Agile, TDD, ATDD, BDD
- Performing test which check business logic,
- Knowledge of XML / JSON
- Minimum 3 years of experience in QA / Testing / SW Development
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Excellent Team Player