Join Natek to work for global critical application for managing counterparty internal ratings & limits and breaches, without which the it would not be able monitor appropriate credit limits. The application has over 2,500 users globally.
The team is currently working on several large projects, including refactoring core modules of the application, introducing new regional approvals) and delivering other significant regulatory requirements.
There is a space to learn automation tools as this desired testing approach in project and scope to innovate / build tools to simplify QA activities.
- Creation of test cases and test plans based on requirements provided by stakeholders
- Test Execution, providing delivery of QA service and sign off tested SW releases
- Providing Test Status reports
- Requirements analysis
- Quality Assurance & Testing background
- Deep knowledge of SW Development Lifecycle
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English (professional proficiency)
- Great analytical and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of Agile, TDD, ATDD, BDD
- Performing test which check business logic,
- Knowledge of XML / JSON
- Minimum 3 years of experience in QA / Testing / SW Development
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Excellent Team Player
- An attractive salary refers to your skills and experience.
- Ability to work from home.
- For contractors - entitlement to additional 23 days off
- For COW employees - additional paid day off for volunteering
- The flexible approach regarding working hours.
- Joining the company that is providing exceptional services for the biggest,international customers with recognizable worldwide brands.
- Be part of an open-minded team with a strong team spirit.
- Private medical healthcare.
- Multisport Card.
- Life insurance.
- Personal event bonus (i.e. wedding, childbirth, graduation).
- Internal referral program.