For one of the biggest companies of a banking sector we are looking for Testers focused on manual testing. On this project, you will have a chance to build a complete understanding of the front-to-back operations of global bank.
• Perform data analysis and presentation using Excel
• Consolidate reporting defects, tracking, validating with Testers, Business analysts and IT department
• Reporting progress of testing for each release
• Participate in test planning and identify process improvements
• Manage and execute UAT and regression testing
• Work with the wider Projects team, end users on core requirements to identify test scenarios and design test cases
• Manage requirements change and maintaining requirements traceability
• 2 years of experience with software testing OR business analysis
• Fluent English (written and spoken)
• Experience in using HP ALM
• Good knowledge of databases SQL
• Advance knowledge of MS Excel
• Good knowledge of test methodologies
• Attention to details and analytic skills
• Your professional career growth by matching your skills and plans with the suitable projects.
• Possibility to work in other NATEK European branches.
• Work in modern environment with innovative technologies.
• Attractive salary referring to your skills and experience.
• Company social events.
• Private healthcare.
• Multisport card.
• Life insurance
• Paid absences for contractors (up to 23 days).
• For COW employees - additional paid day off for volunteering.