For NATEK Poland we are looking for a Manual Software Tester, who will be dedicated to project in the Banking Industry.
The scope of the Strategic FTB Risk initiative is to produce aggregated risk on-demand, enabling more effective capital allocation, more effective trading decision making, and more effective risk oversight across the IB.
The overall objective of the program is to design and implement a strategic FTB risk architecture to improve the ability to more effectively aggregate, manage and control risk across business clusters.
- Be an integral part of the design, implementation, and maintenance of the test environment.
- Analyze, evaluate, and verify requirements by working closely with other development and verification team members.
- Create test plans and the necessary scripts necessary to implement those plans in Quality Center.
- Document the analysis and evaluation process and track the results of that process.
- Work and communicate in a cross-functional team environment comprised of BA, Developers, project managers, and support representatives, etc.
- Investigate, analyze, and report defects in a well-documented and timely manner, and also recommend resolution priority in QC/ JIRA.
- Track reported defects in JIRA, analyzing and testing the solutions to those defects.
- Proactively provide status, raise issues, and communicate necessary information to ITPL and/or appropriate team members on a regular basis via daily stand-up meetings, one-on-one meetings.
- Quality Assurance & Testing background.
- Deep knowledge of SW Development Lifecycle.
- Fluent English.
- Great analytical, problem-solving, and quick decision-making skills.
- Proactive and self-motivated.
- Knowledge of Waterfall, Agile, Scrum, TDD.
- Understanding of Database technologies like Oracle, Sybase, and SQL Database.
- Experience in using JIRA or Quality Centre/ALM (or equivalent tools).Desirable:
- Experience in using JIRA or Quality Centre/ALM (or equivalent tools).
- ISTQB certification.
- Automated Testing experience (Selenium, QTP).
- An attractive salary refers to your skills and experience.
- Ability to work from home.
- For contractors - entitlement to additional 23 days off
- For COW employees - additional paid day off for volunteering
- The flexible approach regarding working hours.
- Joining the company that is providing exceptional services for the biggest,international customers with recognizable worldwide brands.
- Be part of an open-minded team with a strong team spirit.
- Private medical healthcare.
- Multisport Card.
- Life insurance.
- Personal event bonus (i.e. wedding, childbirth, graduation).
- Internal referral program.