OUR PARTNER Our client is establishing new project related to the maintenance and development of technical solutions for one of the biggest automakers in Germany. You will have a chance to learn and develop your skills in extended stack of technologies.
The project has started and its in its building phase with a big potential to offer development of your career further for the next decade. If you are a tech savvy, willing to improve your skills and willing to learn or improve your German, follow the lines below.
Workplace Services help propel the Digital Workforce - the workplace is wherever the end user is, whether in the office, at the airport, in the car, on the train, or in cafes, hotels, and other public places, using whatever device they have available (e.g., smartphone, tablet, or notebook). Workplace focus shifts to consistent experience across many devices.
Your responsibilities• Troubleshoot complex issues and provide solutions
• Design, innovate, deploy and follow solutions/procedures to improve working process
• Planning and implementing changes
• Availability and capacity management
• Create and implement service improvements
Our requirements• Experience in system administration, engineering or applicable areas where infrastructure management is the focus (system administrator, system engineer, DevOps, etc.)
• Working experience with Configuration tools: SolarWinds Server Configuration Monitor, CFEngine, Puppet, CHEF, Ansible, SALTSTACK, JUJU, RUDDER
• Deep understanding of at least one of the following languages - Bash, Python or Perl - would be considered a strong advantage
• German language is a must
• Excellent team and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
• Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment
• Ability to work in a fast pace environment
• Ability to participate and lead technical meetings with clients or internal customers
• Attractive salary referring to your skills and experience;
• Social events;
• Access to e-learning platform Udemy;
• Option for a B2B contract;
• Flexible working hours;
• Relocation bonus and assistance;
• Work with cutting-edge technologies;
• Innovative projects for the biggest worldwide brands;
• Support for professional career growth by matching your skills and plans with suitable projects;
• Possibility to work in other NATEK European branches;
• Transparent recruitment process with our full support (coaching, consulting, clear feedback).
• For contractors - entitlement to additional 23 days off
• For COW employees - additional paid day off for volunteering