Job descriptionWe are looking for a Lead Software Engineer (Azure) ready to
share and grow.
Finance Solutions has just started an exciting, and challenging technology transformation journey to build and provide a new modern Finance Business Solution based on Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance to the customers, and along with that we must embrace and execute on the strategy to decouple from the mainframe via API’s and Events, and onboard BEC Azure Cloud and Cloud enabled User-centered BI & Analytics platform for the whole domain portfolio over the next 5 years.
We are looking for self-propelled, structured and technology experienced Lead Software Engineer with roots from software engineering, cloud architecture or data warehousing, who will join forces to lead the business solution technology transformation initiatives and associated work.
We need your help to succeed, we want to learn from your and support you on this journey, so we together can level up in the years to come.
Your responsibilitiesIn the position as Lead Software Engineer (Azure), you will work closely with Product Managers, Domain Architect and Team Architects internally in Finance Solutions, but also externally with a board set of experts from Cloud Center of Excellence, domains like Payments, Core Banking and Capital Market Risk. And not least with our customers.
• Implement tools to enhance both automated and semi-automated map data processing, involving backend/service-based software stacks, but also dashboard components for data tracking and analysis
• Own and drive technical excellence and in-depth solutions in an innovative and fast-paced environment
• Apply and extended CI/CD tools and execute end-2-end ownership of your developed software stack, including DevOps and testing aspects
• Work with other engineering teams and internal customers to identify new opportunities, address critical needs, and solve complex problems using your backend development expertise
• Become an expert at leveraging internal platform resources and APIs
• Drive initiatives that contribute in development of software that is efficient, re-usable and reliable (e.g. agile, coding, verification)
• Be part of an agile team, share knowledge, carry out code reviews
Our requirementsPreferably, you have an educational background within Computer Science and 10+ years of experience from a similar position.
As a person, we expect you to identify with the following:
• Excellent applied Cloud Experience (Azure)
• Good skills in C-Sharp/Java
• Good knowledge of using issue tracking tools (e.g., JIRA), code collaboration tools (e.g., Git/GitLab) and team collaboration tools (e.g., Confluence/Wiki)
• Solid knowledge of programming practices, strive to write great code that is reusable, flexible, and reliable
• Strong quality mindset is considered a must: unit testing, performance testing, writing testable code
• Self-motivated, well-organized, details-oriented and a strong team player with an agile mindset
• With colleagues in teams distributed in Denmark and Poland, you must master English at a high level both in writing and orally.
Benefits• B2B agreement – long term cooperation
• Salary increase once a year
• Entitlement to additional 23 days off
• Free use of fitness room
• Bike parking in the building
• Game rooms
• Personal development – Udemy for Business, trainings & workshops, conferences, internal meet-ups & knowledge sharing, internal mobility
• Health insurance